Moonmoon's Random Adventure Rollout

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Moonmoon's Random Adventure Rollout

Post by Echohawk » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:39 am

(Featuring Poppy too I believe!)

I wanted to give a rousing shout out of thanks for doing the impromptu event! A mix of adventure, challenge, and those little roleplaying hooks that so often get overlooked at times. It was an utter blast! I've not had my toes in a DM event in quite some time, perhaps over a year now maybe more, and it meant the world to me.

I'm curious to see if more is to come or if it was a one off thing, either way I am grateful and honored to have been able to play with you all. Little story hooks like the one that was used give the world that much more color, and I am biased but I certainly think more of these should be done if there's time for events like these.
I am only sad that I missed anything at the end as real life pulled me away.

From the House of Zau'rahel, thank you!
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)

DM MoonMoon
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Moonmoon's Random Adventure Rollout

Post by DM MoonMoon » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:44 am

Hello Echohawk!
Glad you enjoyed the event! And the small personal twist :D
Yes Poppy was a big help in this one!
I do often add a open thread to be explored in the future, which myself or other dms can exploit :D

You can personally explore a bit more, ping Active DMs for a event request, with what you are trying to explore, what your plans are, and both an OOC goal and IC goal (this helps us know what you hope to accomplish and what your character hopes - these CAN be different!)
DM Wraith: @DM MoonMoon Nice one, Idk howl you do it, it does seem a bit furfetched

AdreannaDrea

Post by AdreannaDrea » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:05 am

Echoing Echo! This was super fun - and on a personal note, thank you for zooming the murderous ghost away when I panicked and was the last one standing as the relatively useless healer with very few offensive capabilities, watching my dead companions litter the floor around me, and having stupidly just picked up a very heavy enchantment basin.

Looking forward to seeing more of the Freth in future :D

look...

Currently Playing:
Kethra Stormwind

Previous:
Nadara el Khalyd (Belford)
Alaunthrae Zau'rahel
Kerenza Massalan
Jenna Gaskell
Nathyria Angevin
Kalina 'Storm' Star

DM Poppy

Post by DM Poppy » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:15 am

AdreannaDrea wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:05 am
Echoing Echo! This was super fun - and on a personal note, thank you for zooming the murderous ghost away when I panicked and was the last one standing as the relatively useless healer with very few offensive capabilities, watching my dead companions litter the floor around me, and having stupidly just picked up a very heavy enchantment basin.

Looking forward to seeing more of the Freth in future :D
:lol: :lol:
I'm the nice one.. I promise :twisted: