Dm Corruption and the hunt of budding season

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

kirisin

Dm Corruption and the hunt of budding season

Post by kirisin » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:32 pm

I wish to offer some very specific kudo’s to DM corruption. For the past few weeks they have been running an event for Jotenhold which has exceeded my original thoughts when I proposed the event. I can not express how overjoyed I’ve been with it.

• To start with how quickly they picked up the concept and knew exactly the sort of thing I was trying to run with the hunt was exceptional.
  • The crafting of many specific items, from the totem to the materials to be blessed/traded not only are they of great detail but they are incredibly accurate for the event.
  • Homna. I could simply say it in one word and I’m certain most people would understand but let me expound anyway. For the very specific way that most of the joten speak, for the lore, and for her own little character development and quirks she has displayed its been a fantastic thing to have seen. And Corruption picked it up incredibly quickly along with her own Linje.
  • The hunts themselves, Each have been fantastic in their own little way and the roleplay among each, from the divinations to each coloured Wyrm in turn. And being able to include so many people that we bring (Sorry about that btw). Even if the hunts are short they are unique and interesting.
  • A more personal thing, With how responsive you’ve been to me, making sure things are right, done well, or looking for feedback.
    So this is a thread of Kudo’s to you.
    Thou art Maat.

Out... Out of mine kitchen. Away with thee!

Svrtr
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Dm Corruption and the hunt of budding season

Post by Svrtr » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:34 pm

Been immensely fun! This being the first long term event for the jotunhold (with a spattering of one offs), its both on flavor and immensely enjoyable! Also love how responsive you are to including so many people who want to be included, if I feel a bit bad at the horde of gremlins all us player characters become.

Likewise a massive kudos to how fast and well you've taken to jotun mannerisms and archaic speak! I was thoroughly impressed how well you had it down the first time Homna came

Marshal Law

Post by Marshal Law » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:51 pm

I've only taken part of a small portion of this grand hunt and I am entirely impressed with how thought out it was and the way it has been executed. I'm glad to have been a part of it and stoked about something as small as my spot being contested, that was the first time I've had a DM call for a skill check from me and I felt very engaged because of it. I have seen the Screenshots and aftermath posts about this and I can tell everyone is enjoying themselves kudos to you Corruption. This genuinely feels like sitting around a table for a classic D&D experience. I look forward to experiencing and hearing about more storylines catered to the different groups and factions around the island.

Morto

Post by Morto » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:39 pm

Absolute big kudos to DM Corruption! They have been an absolute treasure. I give them lots of credit for instilling such character to Homna, and the dragons! Really makes the event fun and memorable.

Thank you Corruption!

[Redacted]