Cordor Prison 2.0

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Yvesza

Cordor Prison 2.0

Post by Yvesza » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:19 pm

I very recently had the joy of experiencing the newly updated cells and I have to say that they were vastly more impressive than I'd expected. I'd envisioned a face-lift to the pretty dated zone but after seeing what I expected was a full sum of all of what they had to offer, it was so much more. They're as amazing as they are horrifying and it's wonderful, great work!

I also wanted to give a kudos to Ginny, Thomas, Urshak, Iliquen, Sarina and my cell mate at the time (Forgive me for forgetting the name, it's way harder to remember than everyone elses!). Almost ruining my sleep schedule was entirely worth it, the experience was incredible.

In Sorrow We Trust
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Cordor Prison 2.0

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:22 pm

Thanks, I am glad you like it. As you can see, I find ways to add implements of torture to the game whenever I have the opportunity.

Vittoria Veleno
catch me if you can

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:07 pm

I can’t believe I’ve forgotten to write a kudos for this myself lol.

I absolutely agree. The new cells are so incredibly amazing and have already created a ton of wonderful RP. Massive kudos!

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Aeryeris

Post by Aeryeris » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:00 pm

Absolutely love this thing. It's already created a ton of good and interesting roleplay which would otherwise have been rather bland. Massive kudos.

Currently playing: Ginny Fairlen