Gynnie Robbins! Guldorands esteemed decorator

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

LurkingShadow

Gynnie Robbins! Guldorands esteemed decorator

Post by LurkingShadow » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:41 pm

I am a person who is very nostalgic and sentimental. So I miss people, things and events. The old times. Even if Gynnie Robbins (spelling! I hope its 2! My memory sadly is blurry to often in most things, inefficient B12 vitamine take up! but enough about me)
So often would you see Gynnie come walking with her lute on her back and a staff in hand. Her parrot not often far away. She and Sil'avesi had some work done for Gynnie in alchemy and what not. I wish I had played more with Gynnie.

One of many characters that made Guldorand vibrant and colourful. I hope you're doing well out there and that you be back one day or that you reach out! You're missed!

Llopast

Re: Gynnie Robbins! Guldorands esteemed decorator

Post by Llopast » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:20 pm

Gynnie player is a rare specie on Arelith: she wrote a lot, made cool descriptions, helped people with designing custom stuff, - something you do not see every day. From time to time I witness people standing in front of the statues she produced just reading the descriptions. And I know why. Such things touch you deeply.
Once Gynnie disappeared, part of the Guldiland became noticeably empty. She left numerous positive footprints and will definitely be remembered.

"The terrible thing is not that you were deceived or robbed, but that you constantly remember this."
Discord: vasily_fedorchenko

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:27 pm

Llopast wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:20 pm

Gynnie player is a rare specie on Arelith: she wrote a lot, made cool descriptions, helped people with designing custom stuff, - something you do not see every day. From time to time I witness people standing in front of the statues she produced just reading the descriptions. And I know why. Such things touch you deeply.
Once Gynnie disappeared, part of the Guldiland became noticeably empty. She left numerous positive footprints and will definitely be remembered.

She did! And I hope to see her again. I think I manage to save some of her furniture. I think its her initials. Im sad we cannot reach out out to her. And tell her how good she was.

Bartz

Post by Bartz » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:39 pm

I've seen so many players leave the game... but rarely have I felt so sad... I've had so many opportunities to talk to both the character and the player... and I can say that "Vicky" misses both... every time I enter the company's headquarters, I'm reminded of all the fun interactions Vico and Gynnie had... Luck & Joy...

Aka: Vico Blake
Discord: Bartz#3621

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:44 pm

Bartz wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:39 pm

I've seen so many players leave the game... but rarely have I felt so sad... I've had so many opportunities to talk to both the character and the player... and I can say that "Vicky" misses both... every time I enter the company's headquarters, I'm reminded of all the fun interactions Vico and Gynnie had... Luck & Joy...

Luck and Joy friend :( Now I got even more sad! She left a big mark on us Guldorandi!

chocolatelover

Post by chocolatelover » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:55 am

Aria bought Gynnie's old house, but she would give it up in a heart beat if Gynnie came back! She hasn't changed anything in the house, just in case. I miss Gynnie. She truly felt a part of Guldorand and Guldorand hasn't been the same since she left!

LivelyParticle
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by LivelyParticle » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:22 am

This is great timing for a kudos, as I was actually thinking about Gynnie the other day and wondered if they are still around! I wondered where they'd gone! I hope they are doing well and know they are missed.

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:28 pm

chocolatelover wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:55 am

Aria bought Gynnie's old house, but she would give it up in a heart beat if Gynnie came back! She hasn't changed anything in the house, just in case. I miss Gynnie. She truly felt a part of Guldorand and Guldorand hasn't been the same since she left!

Thats nice of you! She truely did feel like a bi part!

LivelyParticle wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:22 am

This is great timing for a kudos, as I was actually thinking about Gynnie the other day and wondered if they are still around! I wondered where they'd gone! I hope they are doing well and know they are missed.

Last time I spoke to her in tells, its a few months now I think. She said she felt unmotivated :( Then I saw she left a note icly in Guldorand on the board. So I thought she was back! Sadly not.