Thanks for continued development and updates

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Xaevothoslongjourney

Thanks for continued development and updates

Post by Xaevothoslongjourney » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:15 pm

I want to thank the team of Arelith for the direction of this server and the continued updates we receive. I always enjoy reading the update thread seeing what new additions are made.

Please continue doing this.

Cabarcos
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Thanks for continued development and updates

Post by Cabarcos » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:30 pm

Xaevothoslongjourney wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:15 pm

I want to thank the team of Arelith for the direction of this server and the continued updates we receive. I always enjoy reading the update thread seeing what new additions are made.

Please continue doing this.

Agree. :D

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:19 pm

I've had a lot of negative feedback to give over these recent changes, but I recognize that without the developers we wouldn't have any fresh, new, exciting content. I might not like a change, but what affects me negatively might be interesting and exciting to multiple others and that's okay. Cheers to the new things to come!

Cabarcos
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Cabarcos » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:54 pm

Apart from the changes that affect gameplay, there are a lot of small changes that show the care that they put to try to improve the server, for example, the bags and box models (the old ones were almost the same for everything, and now you can differ them by a simple glance).

Rammur

Post by Rammur » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:38 pm

Definity kudos and i just came back havnt played since like early 2000s just to think this community older than most aaa mmos on the market is just baffling wish i woulda known it was still up and runnin sooner lol.