Gala Weekend Rocked!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Ellisaria

Gala Weekend Rocked!

Post by Ellisaria » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:39 am

Tremendous kudos to the organizers of this weekend's galas - Midnight Masquerade and Midsummer at Castle Darrowdeep. Both were well-hosted, provided lots of fun, and were distinctly different despite both being formal affairs. I know hosting such events can be tough on those who do them, so I wanted to offer some well-earned praise for all involved. I'd attempt to list everyone, but I'm sure I'd forget someone who was working behind the scenes, so... if you were a part of bringing these galas to life, then I thank you!

Please do more social events like these in the days to come! They are a blast!

Drowble Oh Seven

Re: Gala Weekend Rocked!

Post by Drowble Oh Seven » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:01 am

I had a tremendous amount of fun. All the costumes were so colourful and inventive, and it was a great chance for my PC to interact with a bunch of people they normally don't get to talk to.

Thank you so much to everyone who organised them. You are wonderful and I love you.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:01 pm

Aww . . . Sadly I missed both due to work, though the screenshots looked great!

Vivian

Post by Vivian » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:21 pm

As i already said on discord, thank you all for having took part in such a massive event, and thanks to both players and staff for the patience you all have had with the huge lag i caused!
So much love, till the next event!
<3

Brinja

• Brinja

- Jahàdrana Mizzrym

"I don't like dawn, it tastes like anxiety" - cit.

A Storm in the vicinity
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by A Storm in the vicinity » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:38 pm

was great having you with us! I hope we get to enjoy more moments like this. It was fantastic seeing so many people together, all so friendly and participative.

And congratulations to the team who worked hard on the visuals for the ball. They were stunning, it was really difficult to choose just one!

Until the next ones!