Sykorax Galath, the sailing painter-tailor of Guldorand

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

LurkingShadow

Sykorax Galath, the sailing painter-tailor of Guldorand

Post by LurkingShadow » Tue May 02, 2023 10:22 am

I will keep doing these "People of Guldorand" threads, those I met and remember (my memory is poor so you know! heh!), that I do not see any longer and felt like they made Guldorand a living and vibrant place. This is not to point to Guldorand being empty and boring now! Not at all. It simply means when I joined back in august, ended up on a break since I had tech issues and returend in september I believe. It was by then I ran into most of these people under the winter of 2022.

Sykorax was very important to Sil. Made her dress she used at the Derlson wedding at Darrowdeep, painted her portrait and she made spell components, attunement potions and similar for Sykorax and his then partner. Many nights infront of the fire talking and arguing (as typical with Sil!). One of the first times Sil sailed was with Sykorax. Also some of her first writs was with Sykorax. They got beaten up by Gnolls. Sykorax was the kind of man that would never bat an eye lid and was the calmest, most collected man Sil had ever meet probably, at that time.

That dress and the portrait of Sil'avesi will always have a place in her home, many years from now when she is an old granny on Evermeet they will be in her home on the countryside.

Sykorax is one of many "lost souls" of Guldorand that perhaps one day will wander off a ship in the port and paint and tailor to the citizen of Guldorand once more. May he find joy in his faith and sailing once more!