Kudos to the UD Kidnappers!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

chocolatelover

Kudos to the UD Kidnappers!

Post by chocolatelover » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:55 am

To the players of Rithien Val''thynae and Veszran Val'thynae... thank you for my very first kidnapping experience! And thank you for being patient. It's too bad (for you) that you kidnapped the most inept Arelith player there is. I don't know how you kept up your stern kidnapper facades with the sheer lunacy of your "victim" not understanding how anything worked! I had so much trouble trying to type while laughing!

Drethian

Re: Kudos to the UD Kidnappers!

Post by Drethian » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:45 am

Rithien and Veszran are excellent roleplayers. Glad to hear that you had a good experience with them!

Veszran Valthyrae

Post by Veszran Valthyrae » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:31 pm

chocolatelover wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:55 am

To the players of Rithien Val''thynae and Veszran Val'thynae... thank you for my very first kidnapping experience! And thank you for being patient. It's too bad (for you) that you kidnapped the most inept Arelith player there is. I don't know how you kept up your stern kidnapper facades with the sheer lunacy of your "victim" not understanding how anything worked! I had so much trouble trying to type while laughing!

Drethian wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:45 am

Rithien and Veszran are excellent roleplayers. Glad to hear that you had a good experience with them!

Reading the messages of everyone that has had a great experience, in Tells, here or in Discord, always warms me a lot. And it is very motivating to know others are enjoying it, specially when you're playing a villain. Dealing with her was I think the first time I've laughed so much while doing capture scene with someone (with all the complications included) and all the way to the end, and I enjoyed it a lot. I only regret that it was short-timed, but I think we managed to pull it through in just the amount of time we had available for it.

Rithien's player also extends the same: We enjoyed having you along, being so cooperative and just generally making it a fun experience, definitely was one of the best prisoner experiences if we consider the fact that most of her captors were feeling pretty bad for her and that really tell you how much we appreciated Aria, as entertaining as that was, it was definitely a unique experience for us a too so that is worth mentioning.

And myself, I will add: Everyone that we have had the experience of playing a capture with, has been such a great game with allowing us to do elaborate RP with them and they have been amazing to write with. In no small way, how they incorporate what happens and what we write into their story is very enjoyable to see and encouraging. Specially as we usually put care into trying to deliver something that will enhance their story, provide a fun arc for them, or at the very least, a short fun time for everyone involved.

Baronze

Post by Baronze » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:49 pm

As I talked about here on the "Capture RP" thread, cool stuff. I hope to see more of it.

Baronze wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:42 pm

Rambling

Exordius

Post by Exordius » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:27 pm

Kudos as well to all who continue to mess with me and mine IG, you know who you are lol.

Drethian

Post by Drethian » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:18 pm

Exordius wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:27 pm

Kudos as well to all who continue to mess with me and mine IG, you know who you are lol.

Exordius was a fantastic captive. He's got some guts sneaking back into Andunor to attempt rescues too :D Kudos to you in return!

Veszran Valthyrae

Post by Veszran Valthyrae » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:36 pm

Exordius wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:27 pm

We have not yet had the opportunity, that was Drethian's party I believe :) We are a separate entity. But should we have the opportunity, I know we'd love to have a moment with the legendary Exordius.

MissEvelyn
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by MissEvelyn » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:55 am

Even though I was not there, I am adding my kudos as well to you guys, for making Arelith a better and more enjoyable place to play 💜

Achsah

Post by Achsah » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 am

i ran into some would-be UD kidnappers Friday morning and found them excellent rp enemies. they even rp a sort of fear/or respect out of fear of the female they were going to take. i had a golden knight show up that sacrificed its life for my girl and she got away while the enemy trio was busy...best 10 minutes of arelith ever!

Quit regarding man in whose nostrils is breath for of what account is he?