Captain Griffy "Cyfi" Cloudpaw

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

MintoCloudpaw

Captain Griffy "Cyfi" Cloudpaw

Post by MintoCloudpaw » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:24 pm

Kudos are too often done when people are leaving, rather than showing our appreciation for the great characters/players around us now!

Griffy is one of my favourite characters, that I've ever RPed with. He has a huge amount of depth and personality that is consistent; with more and more layers showing as you get to know him. His relationship with Minto has been the most wholesome and happy relationship I've ever had the privilege to RP; and I'm always glad that Griffy returned to the isle so that Minto could meet him that year ago. They're often called Cordor/Arelith's cutest couple, and being part of that has been a joy - a lot because Griffy is such a consistently great character to RP with. Griffy and Minto are the first two PCs we interacted with, and I'm glad you came to the Surface so that these lovely and often wholesome stories could happen.

Griffy's left a big mark on the server; be it in Cordor, in Bendir and even Andunor, and I look forward to seeing more of what he brings.

Griffy's player is also a really great person overall, gracious in both victory and defeat while pushing for story while giving people room to tell theirs. I'm always glad that we get to play together, each time that we do.

Thank you for all the RP and here is to so much more <3

Cthuletta

Re: Captain Griffy "Cyfi" Cloudpaw

Post by Cthuletta » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:35 pm

PRAISE BE TO CAPTAIN PICKLE!

I can't say enough good things about Griffy. He's been a wonderful addition to Cordor with a rich story, and the player is always about making things interesting and fun.
If I listed out all the good moments I've had with this guy, I'd be here all day.

Thank you, Griffy, for always incorporating others into your stories, and for being a great person all around to sit and chat with, both in character and out!
So glad to have you back!

Juniper Oakley - A Little Bitey

Ny'aza 'Peggy' Philor'tyl - Travelling
Tiffa Took Hss'tafi - Happy in Sigil

Morgy
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Morgy » Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:31 pm

Thank you for this lovely post. This is my first kudos and it's very nice to feel appreciated. I've met many great people playing here and look forward to more stories with you each.

Minto is a wonderful character to play around and I am very lucky to have bumped into him on Griffy.

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:04 am

I guess he’s okay…

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Rievetel

Post by Rievetel » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:59 pm

There are alot of things I could say about Griffy but to say it all might take more than just a forum post.

Regardless, I do want to say that having been able to see Griffy's development from his rough beginnings on the isle, enslaved in Andunor with a wholesomely naive understanding of himself and the way in which the world around him was in fact filled with dimensions of cruelty the character had yet to fully experience has been nothing short of a compelling ride. The emotional depth and efforts that the player has put into this spry, and often savagely loyal and endearing hin is something I have greatly admired and appreciated.

The type of character that Griffy has become over the years, the events he's endured and losses of love, friends and having gained a variety of new purposes have always been portrayed in a way that has been true to who he is. Even after the end of Griffy's first love, seeing how significantly different it has turned out for him in experiencing the type of affections someone like Minto offered was enveloped with a fluid kind of care that gave respect to Griffy's own understanding of himself.

The relationship that both he and Ren have had over the last few game years has been nothing short of enjoyable and heartbreaking, but again, Griffy stays true to his heart and the values and people he holds dear to him. I have nothing but loving respect for being able to have met and played alongside Griffy and his wonderful writer.

Alister Greylock
Ren Wolfbriar/ Ren Oakley

Peachoo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Peachoo » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:42 am

Yeah Griffy's cool

ᵈᶦᵗᵗᵒ

Ad Astra

Post by Ad Astra » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:22 am

griffy is victor's friend

Akzeriuth900

Post by Akzeriuth900 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:29 pm

Griffy is the best Captain Urshak could've got. Thinking about how Urshak met him it's hilarious, as well.
Was a lot of character development for both in the last couple of years.