Thank you for pulling me through…

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

D4wN

Thank you for pulling me through…

Post by D4wN » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:08 am

It’s no news to some of you that I’ve had an absolutely awful year so far with a lot of loss and change.

I wanted to extend my thanks to the Arelith community and all people who have been there for me to pull me through over the past few months. It is truly heartwarming to see how the community has changed over the past several months and your support has meant the world to me.

The change is not yet over and no doubt it will still take me a while to settle. But I hope that this year will only go up from here on out. Thank you for making it bearable.

❤️

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Morgy
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Thank you for pulling me through…

Post by Morgy » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:01 am

I guess you're okay…

:-)

MintoCloudpaw

Post by MintoCloudpaw » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:48 am

❤️

Hope to see you along the path and on the other side.

You've lots to look forward to when you're all settled!

Cthuletta

Post by Cthuletta » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:18 pm

<3 me some Dawn!!
Things can only better, and I hope you get settled nice and cozy with that adorable pup so we can enjoy more of your RP soon!

Juniper Oakley - A Little Bitey

Ny'aza 'Peggy' Philor'tyl - Travelling
Tiffa Took Hss'tafi - Happy in Sigil

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:05 pm

You're one of the staples of this community! You cannot play Arelith without sooner or later hearing about Thomas Castemont! Stay strong! :)

MarkRed

Post by MarkRed » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:08 am

We've had our ups and downs across a few toons, but glad to have you and hear the game's been making it easier! (Cuz Ik I haven't always :p)

Table&Chair Brick Wall | RedKnight Quartermaster | World's friendliest Tormite | Average Book Enjoyer Luskan | Stutter Elf Archer | Pie Goddess' #1 Fan | Best Slave Luskan | Deadpanned Luskan |

Communication, the only thing that matters.

Grimspark
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Grimspark » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:08 pm

Hiya! I am certainly glad to hear that you are coming out of the darkness as it were! I'm also curious as to how the "community has changed in the last few months." in your opinion? I haven't been around for quite some time maybe its time to revisit?

Ad Astra

Post by Ad Astra » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:08 am

I didn't quite know you had such a hard year. But you know who I am, from Victor Green to before.

You know how many characters we've played together and spent those many hours in some of the funnest roleplay I've had ever.

And I always look forward to the next time. Stay frosty, Dawn. We'll always cross paths as the best frienemesises.

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:53 am

Grimspark wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:08 pm

Hiya! I am certainly glad to hear that you are coming out of the darkness as it were! I'm also curious as to how the "community has changed in the last few months." in your opinion? I haven't been around for quite some time maybe its time to revisit?

I used to be subject to a lot of toxicity and bullying. But as of the past several months I find the community more supportive towards one another, the server seems overall less focused on mechanics and more and more on RP and QoL updates and I feel like the DMs are also more in touch with the players. Maybe this is purely my perspective and others might disagree, but that’s how I’ve been experienced it at least 😊

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Preserver
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Preserver » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:48 am

D4wN wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:08 am

It’s no news to some of you that I’ve had an absolutely awful year so far with a lot of loss and change.

I wanted to extend my thanks to the Arelith community and all people who have been there for me to pull me through over the past few months. It is truly heartwarming to see how the community has changed over the past several months and your support has meant the world to me.

The change is not yet over and no doubt it will still take me a while to settle. But I hope that this year will only go up from here on out. Thank you for making it bearable.

❤️

hugs

~ Lladria Sethassiel ~ (Dead!) - ~ Siobhan Gray (Departed!)
~ Elspeth Lynndain (Dead!) - Noasheel Xephrates (Dead!)
~ Yachta - ~ Providence (Dead!)