Doili Troff has sailed from the Isle of Arelith.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Fireboy

Doili Troff has sailed from the Isle of Arelith.

Post by Fireboy » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:10 am

Elder Thane Doili Troff has sailed to the far north to pass along his vast amount of history of The Golden Halls of Brogendenstein and the dwarven culture and traditions that made it stand out on the isle with the scholars and historians of the world. OOC: It has been my pleasure to have roll played with so many of you over the years and Doili being my first PC on this server went further than I could have ever dreamed. Kudos to the alliances made. Team Bendir who worked so much together it was like we were family. Team Blingstonhold and Fraya for the amazing RP sessions right under the Drows doorstep. Team Benwick Good people in a place turned evil no matter how hard we fought to hold it in the light. Team Baneites who we had a war with for over 3 rl years and the countless hours of RP brought from it. To Team Brogendenstein and all the Roll Play from helping new players get a start to crowning all the thanes that fallowed him as thanes and all of the earthkin who helped each other and worked together so well. I salute you all. <3

Hazard

Re: Doili Troff has sailed from the Isle of Arelith.

Post by Hazard » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:56 am

I love Doili as a character and have the fondest of memories with him from various characters, though especially during my time playing Magpie an elder of Bendir.

Doili seemed to me like a deeply thoughtout, realistic and complex dwarf. Roleplaying with him was the true 'dwarf experience'. Kind, wise, tough when he needs to be and gentle when he wants to be.

Genuinely one of my all time favourite characters of Arelith, that I remember clearly to this day.

Thank you for all the amazing RP.

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by triaddraykin » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:43 pm

Doili is a legend.

He is directly one of the reasons Angela stuck around, his acceptance of her when the entire isle was afraid of True Flames, waybackwhen, and taking her under his wing, naming her dwarf-friend, all of that laid some of the bedrock for who she is today. His Arelithian memory lives on in her. Thanks for playing such an amazing character with so much history and strength.

Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:00 pm

Doili was still with us all this time? I enjoyed our roleplay. I had hoped you escaped this plane of hell, but here we are still.

Fireboy

Post by Fireboy » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:03 pm

Ork wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:00 pm

Doili was still with us all this time? I enjoyed our roleplay. I had hoped you escaped this plane of hell, but here we are still.

Yessir he was about keeping an eye on things in Brog and trying to keep the traditions going that were handed down to him and handling the legal half of the Coronations. We had 117 players at Oak Vinterguards. I still have "T", Timber Trickfoot and a couple others but RL health issues have forced me to stop playing for any length of time. =)

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:23 pm

I had fond memories w/ Ruger as well. Cheers mate.

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:56 am

Had fun to play with Doili as Ironfoot, was amazing time, also on some other toons you werent aware.😅 I recall seeing Doili when i was in Pit Town with my drow and was Spying into war with Banites and also that "secret underground thing".

I think this makes her majesty Queen Spets the oldest Elder on Arelith.🤣

Kudos, and thank you for all the fun.😇

Dachlatte

Post by Dachlatte » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:45 am

Farewell Doili.
I bet he is sailing to the same place where Morn Bloodbeard was sailing and both share some fine dwarven ale. 🍻

miesny_jez

Post by miesny_jez » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:56 pm

Thanks Fireboy.

Your character Doili tought me how to play a dwarf so many many years ago. I am still using that knowledge on each of my characters.

Mythic

Post by Mythic » Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:09 pm

Ah I'll miss old Doili, He was a great help with everything Meriam did. And thanks for having her at two Coronations <3

Howling around all year long