Amusing life in Skal...

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

FurtiveBas

Amusing life in Skal...

Post by FurtiveBas » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:08 am

I must be crazy to leap right away from being introduced to this forum, into starting a topic. Yet here I am.

Skal's where I started my journey in Arelith servers, and I'm still stuck in that place. To my surprise, I came to enjoy it a whole lot more than I thought. Seeing new arrivals come, grow, and leave, while I remain in that snowy land as a troubled woodworker with many voices in his head? The RP grew on me, made me enjoy my time in this server. I can even see myself playing for a long, long time, assuming IRL situations allow me to.

===

Frederik Wuudd :
Me being stuck in Skal was thanks to you being unable to go online for weeks and weeks of IRL things. But I will remain true to the RP. Sort yourself out. I'll be here, ready to accompany you on your greatest call in Skal.

Remus K, Cuicla T, Bram T, Vahorn F, May D, Zebulon G, Atrexi, Silv, Surs O, Vexen T, Glor :
Wow! I am honored that I get to know all of you, trade with all of you, or fight alongside all of you!

Rylen K, Ellie G, Stror C :
I am glad that you all helped me expand my background through all the RPs. Maybe you only play along with the ride I am having, but I love how it all end up.

Marillion :
Seriously, thanks for letting me be a teacher for once.

Iluvia, Itz, Rikus V, Hes :
The problem in the tundra? That's the first time I ever handled a trouble of that flavor. But I love how we actually saw to it all the way to the end. Proud and honored to work with all of you. Priceless experience!

How To Eat Life

Re: Amusing life in Skal...

Post by How To Eat Life » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:56 pm

FurtiveBas wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:08 am

Iluvia, Itz, Rikus V, Hes :
The problem in the tundra? That's the first time I ever handled a trouble of that flavor. But I love how we actually saw to it all the way to the end. Proud and honored to work with all of you. Priceless experience!

Thank you for being so willing to come out and help! Was great, glad to have you on-board. :)

FurtiveBas

Re: Amusing life in Skal...

Post by FurtiveBas » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:26 am

How To Eat Life wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:56 pm

Thank you for being so willing to come out and help! Was great, glad to have you on-board. :)

Happy to be on-board as well!
And now the kudos list goes on...

===

Master Landar :
Hope you're doing well! Man, sure's been a while.

Rylen K, Sio :
Hey, folks! Always glad to see our connection evolved into a budding tradeline!

Va :
Buddy, your RP of recovery was brilliant!

Kingsley DR :
Not everything works as planned but, hey! Let's keep looking and see if there's another trade that we can both cover.

Jojo D, Gius D :
Sorry for not picking up the hints. I never am the best at remembering things.

All my shop customers :
I hope my wares serve you all well!