Those involved in the Avariel 'Weapon' plot

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Chronicler0

Those involved in the Avariel 'Weapon' plot

Post by Chronicler0 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:27 am

Thanks for coming along and helping me tell a big part of Sylphrenia's story.
It was good to have such great roleplayers come along who went along and reacted with the story I was trying to tell!

Phyrra, I know you had to leave mid way, but thank you for making the time still and getting to be a big hand in finding information in the lab!

Victor, human of myon, though Syl's boss in the aegis, you let me take some lead to direct our skaljard mission :)

Talriel, The avariel romance is cute, and doesnt need the big pda to show how relevant it is to the characters! You make syl fun to play, and the reaction to the ending of this plot was on point!

Solon, I did not expect a non-avariel follower of Aerdrie Faenya! it was good to have you come along, as the plot did involve her followers.

The guides:
Vahorn, One thing I wanted to do with this part of the plot was to give Skaljard some story, and have a guide take us to the locations, rather than the super level 30 heroes go "Oh its just here, bing bang bosh". Your taking us up the mountain really helped drive the story element of characters unfamililar with skal finding their way.

Zayra, Joining us for the second half, up to Skalfel was really nice, it helped show how we needed more information and guides to get to our destination, and also that we needed to ensure their safety!

Special shoutout to the crew of the Starlight for getting us there and taking us home.
Once we came back, sombre and darkened emotions, you saw and realised the gravity of the situation.
Once syl recovers, I will love to sail with you all!

I loved everyones reactions to the ending, and wanted to give a shout out to how great it was to RP with you all!
I hope I didnt traumatise you too much :)