Thank You to Everyone!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

BlinkDelight

Thank You to Everyone!

Post by BlinkDelight » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:34 pm

Recently taking a break from the server to play all the new games that have released which has left me looking back on the server as a whole and all my experiences. I have played on many servers, and Neverwinter Nights for a very long time but the Arelith Team, and it's player base has always been fantastic. Very rarely I ever experience any sort of troubling character or player behavior and when I do it is always handled quickly and reasonably by the team. When it comes to players I am always surprised by the memorable character concepts that make me laugh, or even want to cry at times.

I myself am still learning how to always be a better roleplayer, and to keep things in character as opposed to out. I admit I have a hard time with character longevity as I enjoy making builds more-so then playing them, and the fact I've hundreds of builds waiting to be played just filling up my spreadsheets.

In any case, I appreciate the work everyone is putting in to create such a fun and interactive world that I keep visiting over and over again. A special shoutout to a few players and groups who have inspired me beyond words and will always have a special place in my heart: The Dwarves of Brogendentstein (Too many dwarves to name <3 ), House Reyer (Lyann and Irae), House Xun'viir (Shyrnrissa, Saslae, Maystra [Jane]), Shadowclaw Clan (Ner'enthis), the Pirates of Sencliff and all the players of Cordor, Seitera Colds, Snorri Wordsmith, Thomas Castemont my favorite paladin, every halfling on the server, last and not least Melarue Goldmist (aka the best character ever.)

In case you don't recognize my playername and I gave you a shoutout, I've had a few to keep RP fresh. xD Much love!

I change my playername to keep roleplay fresh. ~ BlinkDelight

Publicly Playing:
No one.

Bambi

Re: Thank You to Everyone!

Post by Bambi » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:18 pm

Cats! jumps a bit

There is so much praise I could give Brylnera as a character and you as a player from what I saw playing Melarue. Brylnera has a huge impact with the ones she interacted with. The two odd sisters have shared some amazing moments and a range of emotions. It has been some very vivid and enjoyable roleplay.

I can say the images I have been imagining with these two will stay with me. Much the same as remembering reading a good book, or a favorite movie and then some <8

Last edited by Bambi on Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:31 pm

"Favourite Paladin..." I cri

;) No idea who you are but thank you for the shout out!

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

BlinkDelight

Post by BlinkDelight » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:13 am

D4wN wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:31 pm

"Favourite Paladin..." I cri

;) No idea who you are but thank you for the shout out!

When Thomas was first made I adventured a lot with him. <3

I change my playername to keep roleplay fresh. ~ BlinkDelight

Publicly Playing:
No one.

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:09 pm

<3

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled