On his Bloodstain'd Journey -- Rechzen Garnet Shelving

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Rogaku

On his Bloodstain'd Journey -- Rechzen Garnet Shelving

Post by Rogaku » Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9bakJLAevo

As Rechzen left from the shores of Arelith's Archipelago to return back to Waterdeep to continue the mission he had set out on which caused his capture, he reflects on a question he was asked once

..What is freedom? Freedom is Opporitunity. To live as you choose, to bear consequence as you must... ~

The answer having come more clearly in his mind then it had ever below, he let the thought slip from his mind as he turned toward the path

Hello and welcome to another happy Shelving post from Rogaku. Given as Rechzen completed the major goal I had set out for the original premise of the character, he will be shelved for the forseeable future. In the future though, he shall likely be back and with that, the risks that brings.

I know that this may disappoint the character who owned him , but Rechzen had always from the word 'Go' on creation been intended to affect his escape, or be discovered and slain in the attempt.
Some people I would liek to thank though:

• Vel'aer: Rechzen's owner and while one of the most unpredictable Drow I've ever seen, also an awesome character to be around and interact with.

• Baeriina: Another awesome drow, and Mistress to another character close to Rechzen's mind due to circumstances, she provided a good middle ground female outlook in Drow society from what interaction I had with her.

• Malice: A Drow of Sorcere, I definitely wish I had more time to RP with Malice and a character that'd make sense to learn magic from him. What magical RP I saw from him was interesting and definitely worth watching.

• Narina: Slave to Baeriina , the pair worked together throughout Rechzen's time together and it is both one of my player regrets at the least that working together in the future is not likely in the cards. I somehow sense that were they to meet again, it'd be at opposite sides of a battlefield.

Perhaps some day we might get to see what Rechzen looks like in more vibrant colours.

• Szordrin: You gave a comedy to the Underdark that helped me as a player get through the darker moments I had to RP in. I hope whatever else happens in your RP, you get to keep doing what you do.

• Malx: Only now having been able to see your direct RP as opposed to the odd signs, or messages sent out to advertise your store do I see what you bring to both Andunor and to a lesser degree to the server as a whole. Keep doing what you do and enjoy it. Had you somehow been able to win the Devil's Table election, I would've loved to see Malxmart go District wide!

• Xune Drak'aa: At least for this period, when I thought of a Drow matron, Xune was the image that popped into my mind. You definitely portray the Drow in the light befitting them, but at the same time as a player you are also wonderful from what conversation we have had.

• Idalia: In spite of your character's intended cruelty, the roleplay was definitely an enjoyable reminder of the state Rechzen was in and a sound IC encouragement to, if he could get the HELL out of there.

• House Shadowclaw in general: To see you guys still around doing your thing since the last time I'd played a UD PC is awesome. Keep rocking and being industrious!

• To all those who helped Rechzen on his path to freedom as well, thank you.

This is not a 'Goodbye' , for this character. Just a 'See you Later'.

Regards,
Rogaku

Major Characters:
Lacroix Sudentan (Deceased) , Rory Tate (Retired), Harcourt Fentyon: (Deceased) , Rachielle Du Vernais (Deceased) . Aloysious Valoheim (Retired), Troius Meridio (Deceased), Earnhardt Creid (Deceased)

solar separation
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Location: Space Station 3 (Have you seen Carmen Miranda's ghost?)

Re: On his Bloodstain'd Journey -- Rechzen Garnet Shelving

Post by solar separation » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:24 am

hope to see him around again - he was a good sport.