I don't post here often, but...

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Windows95 CD-ROM

I don't post here often, but...

Post by Windows95 CD-ROM » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:21 am

I want to thank everyone that has been rping or has rped with Laele Jhalavar in the Underdark so far. My return to Arelith has been very lovely. Thank you to:

-Sabal Zauviir - For being a cool person to talk to for Laele!
-Xune Drak'aa - For taking an interest in her House and ambitions in character. Hearing about the politics of Andunor and getting to participate is very cool!
-Kalanerin - For also spending an hour hanging out with Laele and talking politics with her.
-Gargundokark - For being Laele's greatest House Chef and her number one gore-warrior, and his eagerness for violence!
-Utari Ebonclaw - For being cool and inclusive to Laele's retainer Myryn and helping Laele learn the gnoll language!
-Szordrin Shy'alva - For being one of the first people to walk up to Laele on the server and being super inclusive IC and OOC.
-Moira Orseeva - For being super cool and inclusive as well, allowing Laele to perform her sword-dance on the stage.
-Ornadal Jhalavar - For being a cool brother and confidante! Thank you for joining me in my House concept!
-Seszdrin Jhalavar - For being a cool vhaerunite brother and also joining me in my House concept! Thank you!
-Akna Shimmikai - For being the first slave I ever had a lot of interaction with on the server. I've enjoyed our writ adventures.
-Myryn Blightscar - For being Laele's first retainer and a super proactive and inclusive RPer in general. Thank you for joining me in my RP concept!
-Harkon Irkell - For teaching Laele a thing or two about how to fight as a spellsword.

Thank you guys for being cool and cool rpers!

A Digital Vagrant

Re: I don't post here often, but...

Post by A Digital Vagrant » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:35 pm

<3

(Hi - Xune)