Kudos from Zeph!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Homunculus

Kudos from Zeph!

Post by Homunculus » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:40 am

From the constant annoyance that was Zeph Reynolt! I just want to say thank you for all of the amazing times and allowed him to ramble on ceaselessly. For me my goal with him was to actually start and finish a story, while it may have not been done in the most conjoined of ways, I still finished the goal none the less. For those there in his final moments, thank you for allowing me the chance to interact with each of you.

Ravnhart and Thomas - Despite everything they had every reason to strike him down on the spot, even if it was giving consul or at least hearing him out long enough to be a distraction. I personally had a ton of fun no matter what was going on
Zenos, Lefric, Sion and co - The man hunt that never seemed to end. Always there to keep him in check which in its own way at least kept things spicy!
Victoria - The days on skal shaped him into who he was to the bitter end. Thank you for allowing me a chance to place a part in her schemes
Vekuzz - Honestly, Vekuzz helped keep things interesting to say the least, be it causing problems or helping out allies I never knew what to fully expect. I just knew he was an integral part of his story.
Ry! - I'm blanking on her full name, but, I out short interactions was one I always looked forward to. Unfortunately they won't be able to continue on as Zeph. But, I'll be about!
I know there's more people who I missed as well, though, and to those I missed all together I unfortunately can't remember all of their names. But they are none the less each important in their own way.

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Kudos from Zeph!

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:35 am

Ry! - I'm blanking on her full name, but, I out short interactions was one I always looked forward to. Unfortunately they won't be able to continue on as Zeph. But, I'll be about!

That's me, I'm that reprobate. Zeph gave her actual ambitions of a penal-style company where people could have meaningful employment that gave them a path back into society. That's a dream she still has, so thanks for that, too.

Still very glad you did not "take off your pants in solidarity." And I mean it, it's the most Ryan Valtheran thing I've ever seen since Ryan Valtheran.