The Dark Forces Rebirth!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Hin_Justice

The Dark Forces Rebirth!

Post by Hin_Justice » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:23 pm

I have to say, this last month has been an awesome journey. My goal had been to revive Surface Team Evil and I am very thankful for that journey that so many of you are eager to take with me. I hope to see more RP-driven stories from Team Evil, no matter their faction. Or where they live in-game. And I hope Team Good will reach out to us for RP-driven story ideas they may have in the future.

That said, tonight was a culmination of patience, planning, and very creative minds for this conglomeration of allied covens and guilds. So without further delay I wish to thank:

Onyx - The unplanned trip to Skal allowed Silk to make her recruitment plans easier, and place more RP seeds of fear in Team Good. As well as hope in familiarity for Team Evil to come to Silk and others for companionship. Aside from tonight, Onyx and Caran both get credit for corrupting her further into the dark side.

Yorrick - Even though this character is gone, our getting lost in the Deep Wells and watching Yorrick take offense to the trees was just sooo much fun. Sorry he was Fear-spelled by accident so much!

Vulpes - Dude. You OOCly got me out of my comfort zone and now I enjoy Team Evil play, as well as have a whole new perspective of the Team Evil community.

Bob - You get an honorable mention - I mean? Super evil villain who farts. I laugh so much. Some might not think that is great RP, but it gives me a chuckle during tense moment that need that break.

Tonight's events, however, were the work of Dark Mage and Ein Dark. They are superb leaders IC and the event tonight was run very well in not getting too off-task, yet being super fun. Man, it was fun.... I'd say more about the parade into town, but yall know where I'm going without outing where I was. So thanks for that fun.

There are a lot of people that were there, some I haven't interacted a whole lot, so I apologize if your name isn't up here. But I also wanted to acknowledge Nefris. She's the funniest cleric by large, I've come across. Her way of playing evil is just delightful and refreshing and... I do wish I understood more than 3 words in a sentence out of her some times. But that is the charm of her character.

Most of this iteration of Skal's graduating class of Team Evil, leveled with Amanya (my red-headed elf that met the demise of Team Good, to which I rolled. Bravo to those Team Good folks - I enjoyed that event, and the jail RP a lot). But due to rolling Amanya, I sadly really didn't get to play much with the other Team Evil in the group, so I am sorry for that. I do hope Silk is more entertaining to you and you get to interact with me that way in the future.

That said... Team Good. There were some fantastic RP moments in the past. My interactions with the druid in fire form was absolutely memorable (though I'm poor with names so I'm sorry!) and I hope to come across you again at some point. Rilla was pleasant many, many times. I think for Team Good, she is the bar for great RP before PvP.

Again, thank you all for this journey. I am excited to see where we go from tonight!

Barrister Byrny Nuhl
Cordor Public Defender
Castellan, Castle Gloom

Sleep Tongue

Re: The Dark Forces Rebirth!

Post by Sleep Tongue » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:42 pm

Thanks for the conflict and take care!