Bridge of Want

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Diegovog

Bridge of Want

Post by Diegovog » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:29 am

This has got to be the most spectacular area that largely represents the grandeur of what a massive cave pocket of Underdark should look like.
You see over the distance gargantuan rock formations that look so absolutely natural and seem like would take days(cycles!) to reach. Not to mention a rock ceiling so high that it might as well be a sky. It's the area I've spent most time just looking and zooming in closer to my character, to feel like someone truly wandering the Underdark. Whoever made the area is an artist and truly understand what Underdark is. I'm breathtaken, thank you!

I wish more areas in the UD were so scenic and not necessarily claustrophobic.

My kudos and my hat off to you...

(And unrelated, but whoever made the new VFX of Ghostly Visage was badass too! If ethereal visage can get something similar it would be amazing!)

Royal Blood

Re: Bridge of Want

Post by Royal Blood » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:05 pm

I enjoy this spot too and have some very nice screenshots from the area. ((side note id maybe remove the monster spawns in the area and just let it be what it is but that's just me!))

I am not on a team.
I do not win, I do not lose.
I tell a story, and when I'm lucky,
Play a part in the story you tell too.