Current affairs on Skaljard.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Disaster Lesbian

Current affairs on Skaljard.

Post by Disaster Lesbian » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:05 pm

I just wish to express my heartfelt kudos and thanks, to everyone involved with the RP currently taking place on Skaljard. In particular, I would love to give a shout-out to the Magocracy and to Titania for all they have brought within the last few weeks/months.

From heartbreaking to wholesome - to antagonistic and rivalry, for all the drama there has been and the interest of current affairs; kudos and thank you all.

Player Of:
Veisha Calan - Active;
Vanna Orthae-Orseeva - Rolled; Has become a Human Shade
Liliana Elossa -Rolled; Fighting Fiends in Avernus
Szol Shadowclaw - Rolled; Gone to rend kneecaps
Sariah N'landroshien -Rolled; Has become one with the Hag

Kenji
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Current affairs on Skaljard.

Post by Kenji » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:56 am

As a bystander of a particular RP, I need to mention this and especially appreciate the conflict RP that played out between a Paladin and a Warlock - the two first befriended each other over the bond of battles, only to find out their ideologies clashed - it's very much the story-driven type of conflict PvP that should be cherished and commended.

(This was also very much unlike the expectation of Skal being the meme RP-lite island rep that it gets, which ironically is playing out far better than many "Mainland Arelith" warlock interactions as suggested in the too many Warlocks feedback thread :clueless:)

Hope you know who you are 8-)

TheHangedMan

Post by TheHangedMan » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:45 pm

As someone heavily involved with the Magocracy plot, I have to shout out to Ikom for being such a good player to go back and forth on. I also have to give my thanks to Gabriella for just being fantastic to be the “main villain” for. It’s been a blast to have social battles back and forth rather than just pvp. (I’m sure you’ll get your chance to kill me eventually :P)

Wulf

cHackz

Post by cHackz » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:36 am

[Belated]

A big thanks to all involved with the Magocracy plot, the artificer's tower and to Team Good for putting up a fight and generating plenty of drama.

DM Titania also did a sterling job in driving things to a head when Ikom's desires were starting to come to fruition.

Special thanks goes out to my Magocracy home boys and girls! It was extra-special fun plotting and scheming with you all for 4 weeks leading to such an epic ending.

Ikom Nik - Long Last The Magocracy