Zibik, Kobold Miner and Artist.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Rogaku

Zibik, Kobold Miner and Artist.

Post by Rogaku » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:15 pm

ello all, this is another Kudos thread for those who were around and close to Zibik in the course of his career. I know there may well be more than I comment on here so please bear with me. Zibik, was intended to be my effort to explore a Kobold character who while following the theme of being a servitor to a Dragon in the past, as opposed to the typical servitor of a Chromatic dragon had instead served a Metallic (in this case, Gold).

Some direct personal Kudos:

The Rag-Tag:

Ny'aza (Peggy): One of the first people Zibik met when he arrived and the glue of the small Rag-tag group of us which had formed up as a result. One of Zibiks dearest friends and one of the people he would most likely miss. I hope whatever happens Peggy keeps on doing as she has been and makes a real name for herself in the Underdark.

zazz Rustmane: Another of Zibik's closest friends, and in some cases confidante. Both of them have similarities in their background which made them an interesting pairing. Admittedly, the mental image of a tall powerful Gnoll and a short scrappy Kobold fighting together always gave me many a laugh, but admittedly those that they faced suffered horrifically as as result.

Zeldris Na'varr: Though you became busy outside the game, your time in the Rag-tag with the rest has helped shape Zibik. Also, the clutch of Spiders at Zeldris' command was helpful inspiration to a number of Zibik's artworks.

The Iraytva Trade Guild:

Akorae: The time getting to see Akorae's background play out definitely prompted a great deal of empathy from Zibik, even if he was damn well unsure how to really express it or do much.

Chasmyr: A good companion to Akorae and decent fellow , my regret is not speaking with him more at length on Zibik.

Zekram: A fun Wizard character and definitely an interesting addition ot the Guild, similarly to Chas Zibik did not get to speak as much with him.

The Shadowclaw:

Valks, Tzik and Drik have all been awesome Kobolds, and from what I have seen good players that play interesting and compelling Kobolds.

Individuals:

Malx: I wonder what Malx has in mind next for his story, he's been running his story a fair amount of time now, though given the last round of advertising I'd seen about, is it the end for Malx Mart?

Szordrin Sh'yalva: As always, you bring a levity to the Underdark that I feel is needed, and will admittedly miss the shenanigans that he got up to, though I hope that if I make another UD character in the future he'll still be around or if not, at least have inspired another to take his place.

Gadrik: I regret Zibik and Gadrik did not get to spend more time speaking and getting to know one another, but it is good to see a character like him about.

Miatza Fuzzypaw: Zibik was very fortunate to have come into contact with Miatza , since she helped him achieve one of the goals I had set out for him.

Zarinea: While we only had intermittent conversation, it was good to see Zarinea earn her way to freedom, though I wonder what comes next for her on the whole.

As always, while Zibik's story has come to an end, I as a player will still be on Arelith with a character soon enough. Sadly, no musical theme I could find specifically for this character save as a general theme 'The Last Goodbye' from Lord of the Rings.

Rogaku

Major Characters:
Lacroix Sudentan (Deceased) , Rory Tate (Retired), Harcourt Fentyon: (Deceased) , Rachielle Du Vernais (Deceased) . Aloysious Valoheim (Retired), Troius Meridio (Deceased), Earnhardt Creid (Deceased)