The key turns

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

TatteredFates

The key turns

Post by TatteredFates » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:23 am

shout out to the following real ones, im not that flash about kudos threads but theres some worthy mentions.

obviously all the Havelock boys for getting me to 30 and acting as proper goons to my inept leader, Xenia, Ando (scroll king), Skohl, Saga, Gideon Skarman, Archibald, Matthias (ultimate days in the abyss)

this section is for people that actually felt like characters: You, Silverheart, Laberia, Minny, Elinde(real paladin), Lark, that orb guy i never found out his real name, Velli Thom, Renestrae, Rikus Vahl, Khorin Cinderstone, Artastuna, Florentine, Celegorm (real paladin), Ciaran Grady, Baelor Cross, Keldraeth Brothers - wish I could have chilled with you guys more as you all felt like real characters with real personality and not a build on legs. give them 30 rpr NOW

STONEHOLD PATROLERS: Az'rael ath'starym and Faranduril we out here patroling (also cool characters)

Myon government: Eledain, Phyrra and Lalaith durothil all tried hard to make sure people felt welcome

shout to to all the evil antags and dodgy played good characters for giving me something to do

Also to that one DM that ran an event for me, single handedly generated 90% of my roleplay.

GaryFromAU

Re: The key turns

Post by GaryFromAU » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:34 am

He was the coolest guy!!

Andras Wormwood - Chilling in Arabel
Daniel Baker - Mountaineering

Carrion Eater

Post by Carrion Eater » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:52 am

chocolatelover

Post by chocolatelover » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:43 pm

Oh, no! I didn't have enough time to get to know Whistle!! Fly high!!

AmyAbridged

Post by AmyAbridged » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:39 am

Regret not meeting you sooner!

backlands
General Admin
General Admin

Post by backlands » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:50 pm

A little late to this, be well bread man! Truly enjoyed the RP we got together and hope to run into you more on whatever you do next!