The Wandering Bard (and the archiving/preservation of Arelithian events)

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

LurkingShadow

The Wandering Bard (and the archiving/preservation of Arelithian events)

Post by LurkingShadow » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:59 am

Lunaria Mooncrest sung her last sung on Arelith for this time! Sil and her ran into each others at times and she always had that barrel with her. She managed to hire Lunaria for some marriages and she did a very good job. A very creative bard character with tons of songs. But to me, the biggest deal as someone with an education in the trifecta of storing culture, history and events, museology, library and archives, specifically for me the museum! The books she made with her songs and left for people to take along themself and sing or simply store in a bookshelf for rainy nights by the hearth is something that really leaves a mark.

Such a clever way to leave a mark and at the same time store history for the future. In 5 years time, in someones home, abandoned to the whims of the rent, someone will look in a shelf and see "Lunaria Mooncrest's Songs Vol 1 of 3". I love it! It makes the server so much more persistent.

Wherever she goes, Sil hopes Lunaria keeps bringing joy and nostalgia to peoples hearts, to their souls. And many more stories of her crazy adventures upon and under Arelith and other places!

In Sorrow We Trust
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: The Wandering Bard (and the archiving/preservation of Arelithian events)

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:40 am

didn't know her well but she was a fantastic bard

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:17 pm

In Sorrow We Trust wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:40 am

didn't know her well but she was a fantastic bard

She was! It is an real interesting concept. I know personally she is just shelved so maybe we get some visits again.

Zero Chronicle
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Zero Chronicle » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:10 am

Lunaria was part of my Black Flag crew in Sencliff and graced us with her songs during our sailing and during parties we held.

My character Lilah considered her as family, like a little sister.

I guess all pirate crews in Sencliff are formed like that... they're like a bunch of orphans who found family in each other's company.

I was not able to attend her last performance because real life was busy at the time.

I miss her.

Username zerochronicle on Discord. Plays Lilah Sigers of Sencliff