Kudos to Twohand and all the Devs for the Bendir Update

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

AnselHoenheim
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Kudos to Twohand and all the Devs for the Bendir Update

Post by AnselHoenheim » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:35 pm

I want to offer my kudos for all the devs, and specially Twohand, to put the effort, the energies and the time to update Bendir with the new stuff: The Library, the shop, the gates, the barracks, the new houses and the gathering hall. You people are rocking it lately and I thank you for all of that!

Drogo Gyslain

Re: Kudos to Twohand and all the Devs for the Bendir Update

Post by Drogo Gyslain » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:43 pm

Without a doubt, this is amazing. Bendir is very thankful for the amazing work and effort done to improve Bendir and seeing it shine like this is wonderful.

Thank you so much for the work being put into the town following the intense flooding, storm damage and snow drifts we encountered during the weatherstone incident!

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:18 pm

AnselHoenheim wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:35 pm

I want to offer my kudos for all the devs, and specially Twohand, to put the effort, the energies and the time to update Bendir with the new stuff: The Library, the shop, the gates, the barracks, the new houses and the gathering hall. You people are rocking it lately and I thank you for all of that!

Bendir was all Twohand.

I realised quite some time ago that I didn't even have to review his work before sending it in, and this was no exception. Just took a look now and am blown away by how inventive some of it is. Absolutely beautiful.

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:29 pm

And its the fort again.. :)

Kudos Twohand, so lucky to have you.