Thanks for the fun!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

FoxyPigeon

Thanks for the fun!

Post by FoxyPigeon » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello everybody, I started playing Arelith again this June after half a year or so of not playing it. I stopped because at the end of last/first half of this year I had some stressful personal issues that put me in a crappy place in life. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, because playing has been a wonderful distraction and it has been so great to meet and play with many new and old players alike. Thanks for the adventures and the fun!

The other thing I wanted to say is, tomorrow my semester for college starts, so my playtime is most likely going to slowly diminish. ;_; So, I'll see ya's around when I can. :mrgreen:

Feral One

Re: Thanks for the fun!

Post by Feral One » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Say it isn't so! Come back to us Foxy! xD Good luck in your studies! We'll see you when we see you and shall await patiently until the time you are free more!
Jack Oat wrote: come on out of the closet and i can show you just what i can do with my single-chambered pistol bb ;)
<3
WhereButterfliesGoToDie wrote:Not gonna lie, this is probably the most constructive turn I've seen an Arelith discussion thread take in awhile.

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Thanks for the fun!

Post by CragOrion » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:43 pm

I know the feeling. Good luck with school!

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire