From Weshtek with love

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs
TheHangedMan

From Weshtek with love

Post by TheHangedMan » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:13 pm

Hello everyone! Yesterday concluded Weshtek and the Night Serpent on Skal. It was a long journey. Not resting mechanically in game for 10 days. Using over 100 lesser restoration scrolls to “stay awake”. Collecting 34 skulls for skull poles and other decorations. But what a payoff!

Most importantly thanks to Starfish - who had a full plate but jumped on this with my explanation. When the time came you delivered tenfold.

Many players to thank, but a couple key players that pushed this beyond.

Jairo - this story needed a scribe and you came at the perfect time. The dynamic between our two characters was something that I will look for on every other character I play

Jethuti - the soft heart and firm hand that guided Weshtek early on and stood defiant as a friend in the end. You started the whole journey with me and helped form the path it took

Big thanks out to Aurora, Thyra, Ynfrey, Ulrich and Yasmine. Some of you I had longer more personal conversations with. Others we were brief. But all are moments that will contribute to his future.

To the rest of Skal that was involved, thanks for the vote on my exile over murder.

You all have my many thanks and “May we take wind to our lungs!”