General Kudos Thread

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Manabi

General Kudos Thread

Post by Manabi » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:09 am

I think it would be cool to have a general kudos thread so we can simply say "Hey! Great job!" to (insert group/individual/event holders here) without having to dedicate a whole thread to it.

I can't think of how many times I have wanted to give an enormous shoutout to someone for a single session of RP but I was stopped because it didn't need a kudos thread for, "that time we killed that wearwolf and we all had a great time"

Just uh - general Kudos and Cookies for someone who impressed you today. Why not?

As long as the board directors don't have a problem with it? :?
Owlbears are the only thing keeping Arelith from the D&D experience.

Stath

Re: General Kudos Thread

Post by Stath » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:19 am

Everyone who ever interacted with Stath. Thanks for all the fish.
Ork wrote: *who filters sexy elven fun times, really?

Tathkar Eisgrim

Post by Tathkar Eisgrim » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Thank you to all those I have had the pleasure of interacting with. Faces new, old and forgotten, who have helped me to get back into character playing Ursullir. Cheers! *raises cup of tea*

Feral One

Post by Feral One » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Stath wrote:Everyone who ever interacted with Stath. Thanks for all the fish.
I AM UPSET! I AM UPSET I GAVE HIM FISH!
Jack Oat wrote: come on out of the closet and i can show you just what i can do with my single-chambered pistol bb ;)
<3
WhereButterfliesGoToDie wrote:Not gonna lie, this is probably the most constructive turn I've seen an Arelith discussion thread take in awhile.

Manabi

Post by Manabi » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:22 pm

A kudos to Luke and the Earthbound orc! I've never had such an exciting trip through the sewers. That was probably the most adventure I've had going through a basic dungeon ever.

Also - attempting to figure out who REALLY built the sewers was an experience I won't forget.
Owlbears are the only thing keeping Arelith from the D&D experience.