The Drow trip

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

dirza

The Drow trip

Post by dirza » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:00 am

Hey, big thanks to Vezsgloth and Kethan, Mebrith.

For the original trials and the following trip. I was very happy in the end you didnt need to respawn, and i found solution with Kethan :D

I just do not wish the melee trials be a simple walkthrough with others baby sitting the recruits. Kethan got lucky for smaller spawn, but then Vezs had to eat up all few hours later :lol:

i had planned something concerning the hilarious ending but it is seven am so its time to cut it :| :mrgreen:

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: The Drow trip

Post by Ork » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:10 am

Yeah I was dragging there for a bit. I loved it though. I'm all for a good challenge and you definitely presented that. Sad that we didn't get to whip Mebrith though. ANOTHER TIME, MEBRITH! Kudoes right back at ya, Dirza.

:>

dirza

Post by dirza » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:57 am

Thanks, the main contribution is however from your sides. To have our melee live, it needs you all to interact with each other.

Rorin1979

Post by Rorin1979 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:22 pm

I hadn't been that way in ages. I bet Kethan is very happy that I got him his portal just the day before, almost as an afterthought. It allowed Meb to weasel out of punishment which is always fun.
"Save your fork, the best is yet to come"
-Baptist Proverb.

DStoneyD

Post by DStoneyD » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:09 pm

I had a blast thanks for leading that expedition dirza good job.. oh kethan was ecstatic he didn't have to wait for the sun to go down in that death trap of a cave lol