Another summer gone.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Rugnar

Another summer gone.

Post by Rugnar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:04 am

Ugh why did summer have to go by so fast? With that said...I want to give everyone who has interacted with Ambroz at all major kudos. You've definitely made my summer great and made some amazing rp for me and the character. I'll be around somewhat, but nowhere near as much as I have been in the past years as I'm actually going to try and focus on school this year. You all are great! Can't wait to be back completely!
Current Main Character - Xuneyl Teken'tlar

Old mains - Mithpsira Phexori, Annabelle Ross, Ambroz Lyons, Azalea Lyons, and Elenia Davenport, The Crow

Aelryn Bloodmoon
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Another summer gone.

Post by Aelryn Bloodmoon » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:57 am

Summer is gone? Let me tell you a bit about Florida, my friend... :lol:
Bane's tyranny is known throughout the continent, and his is the image most seen as the face of evil.
-Faiths and Pantheons (c)2002

UUD-40

Post by UUD-40 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:43 am

Hold me closer tiny 'mancer,
Count cadavers on the highway
Lay them down in sheets of linen
You had a a busy day today.

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Aelryn Bloodmoon wrote:Summer is gone? Let me tell you a bit about Florida, my friend... :lol:
That's what you get for living in the US's armpit. Love from New York. Hahahaha!

Also hurry up Rugnar. Storm needs her would-be pincushion. XD
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

Feral One

Post by Feral One » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Aelryn Bloodmoon wrote:Summer is gone? Let me tell you a bit about Florida, my friend... :lol:
Oh trust me...after this year...I'm going to start prepping for moving that way
Jack Oat wrote: come on out of the closet and i can show you just what i can do with my single-chambered pistol bb ;)
<3
WhereButterfliesGoToDie wrote:Not gonna lie, this is probably the most constructive turn I've seen an Arelith discussion thread take in awhile.