Kudos for Kidnapping Fun today!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

DestroyerOTN

Kudos for Kidnapping Fun today!

Post by DestroyerOTN » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:12 am

Well that didn't end as I expected it.

Was all great fun nonetheless! Thanks to all of you for playing a part in tying up a loose end. That said, I figure I'll move to the specific Kudos-ing:

Laura Sinclair, for well timed rescues and epic emoted struggles

Nyx Demarin, for being a great sport as a captive

Adalbrandt, for being the ever-present CHAMPION OF JUSTICE

Also, Marcus Nephular Demarin and Rat for being such good accomplices to the heroes!

Daijin Helefnerian for making me fall back to Plan B.

Neville Mio Kneebreaker for making it harder for Stormwind to write.

Lastly to to Nhil'vyrae del Qu'ellar Auvry'ndal, the Drow I tormented with the fear of imminent death for disguising as Daijin. May it forever be written that her biggest atrocity was the lack of pants.

Stormwind may lie low for a bit! Though the folk on Evil's side - I can't confirm or deny wether they'll see her around. :D
"Playin' nobody, no how since AR 112"
Griefmaker wrote:Personal choices regarding RP which[..] limit a character in some way[…] should in no way be an argument for changing something on the server

Thake

Re: Kudos for Kidnapping Fun today!

Post by Thake » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:05 am

Mithreas wrote:PC deaths give my life meaning, people.

Swirling Stars

Post by Swirling Stars » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:40 am

I feel like this should be applied to another group of detective undercover good aligned informational people...
"he gotted his scimater ready to do the smite. he stood up and praysed to worm to make strong and torm say 'okay Hal Whitestriker now you are stronger :^)'" - Heavy Breathing
10/10

L3

Post by L3 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:45 am

Neville is usually a really nice fellow, especially for a barbarian. The main factor keeping him aligned as CN instead of the leap to CG would probably be his utter ruthlessness and basic cruelty when dealing with any perceived threat to his beloved fort. Although his part in the interrogation ended before it really got started, I'm glad someone appreciates his unique approach to questioning. Most of the goodly folk present didn't seem to pleased about it. Heh.