Droibo heading off

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

wriggle

Droibo heading off

Post by wriggle » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Droibo's taking a long break.
Thanks to all the chars that made playing him fun, Cynthia and Zack Mennen, Buster and Annabelle Roberts, Giogi and Alia and Xy, Andy and Jurdi and and Magpie, Raina and Xach, Ylren, Ellen K, Rin and Arratis, Reo, Layla, Hana Bora and Kira and Krush, the dwarves including Dolli and Keegan (droibo still rubs his ears when he sees Keegan), Angela and Rune, the kobold in the new shadow Cordor thinking Droibo might make a good slave and then deciding against it after 3 sentences even without mention of pie or fart or tickle or pillowcase fart, Derek Blake, the Svirf who came looking for help at the Tower and Droibo went and got Amelia and they all went to Blingstonhold for a pillar about dragoliches, Putik is awesome too, Kouto and Carla, I hope Carla stays now Pert, well, stormed off, Mondero not the least for dragging him along to Troublemakers/Carvers meeting while he was a guard in uniform, Tau for being Tau, Cassie and her cakes and justice! (or justice and cakes as Cassie says). Sellenia for all the fun she brought learning about the island, Droibo holding her messages as councillor was pretty busy, Zymora and Nakakia for being awesome, Asherrin , Kalika, Yvaine, Gavaine, Fawn Maller, Zephie Castel, Will Sennard, Juniper Petaldancer, Vanya Deya, Kaliyah Serafine and trips to the aboleths,

I never wrote Kudos for Boippi and Droigo. Droigo really enjoyed being around Hogdish and Naomi Melles especially the trips they went on. Salakser and Bayne and Giogi and Alia as well with the Dragon Cartel things going on, and Mona and Adel with the guard and council, and shadowplane exploring with Rose, and looking after Cade. Being the hin that went walking with Echo to get stone when she got sacrificed to Bane by Arin, then running to Bendir and sending for Terry and Xania and anyone else the speedies could find, and then having to tell Cade afterwards.

Droigo got deleted out of humiliation because of my bad hand and the need for it to work better when PVP started. Boippi went to great pains to avoid PVP, as does Droibo. Thanks for the patience and understanding, those who showed it.
True Flame - the name given to those with an infinite capacity to empty spell component pouches.

andthenthatwasthat

Re: Droibo heading off

Post by andthenthatwasthat » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:36 pm

What Droibo and Droigo are different characters? And you played both? Wait - Droigo is the one with a statue that Alora made after he left? I'm confused. :|

Kudos to you for all the fun characters you have played.

Rugnar

Post by Rugnar » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:01 am

Listed in here two times...awww...regardless...you're a great player, wriggle, can't wait to see the next toon!
Current Main Character - Xuneyl Teken'tlar

Old mains - Mithpsira Phexori, Annabelle Ross, Ambroz Lyons, Azalea Lyons, and Elenia Davenport, The Crow

Dr_Hazard89

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:24 am

<3
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).

SteelsSweets
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by SteelsSweets » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:27 am

Dr_Hazard89 wrote:<3
+1
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815

Manabi

Post by Manabi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:57 am

I wish you the best of luck, my old friend.

I had some wonderful times with both Droibo an Merry. Thanks for being an awesome sport.

Cheers!
Owlbears are the only thing keeping Arelith from the D&D experience.

Yellena

Post by Yellena » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:46 am

Sellenia will miss Droibo.

roy rutan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by roy rutan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:46 am

Droibo will be missed as much as droigo. I hope one day to see him return or meet another of your wonderful characters.

Marinhos
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Marinhos » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Droibo was really great Halfing. I hope he will come back one day.

rat0a
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by rat0a » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:42 am

Are you leaving as a player or just the toon?

Anyway sometimes you need to take a break, hopefully he will come back

He is going to be missed for sure

Just came back after a two month break as a player myself and after reading a few forums threads [Oh Boy]
Hana Bora Tormite WM 2011 Retired
Kyra Fryar Tempurian Kensai WM 2012 Retired
Timon Colt Tormite Paladin 2014 Wanderer Sem-Retired
Aldred Ogden Tormite Paladin 2015 on&off
Theela Kenson Tormite Paladin 2018 Main

wriggle

Post by wriggle » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:04 pm

leaving as a player, for all the fun, just don't have the time.
Last edited by wriggle on Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
True Flame - the name given to those with an infinite capacity to empty spell component pouches.

Marinhos
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Marinhos » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Nooo! You are great player!Do not worry about others. Maybe you can come to UD.

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:19 am

Bo had a real heart of gold. It was fun playing with him whenever I got the chance :)

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

andthenthatwasthat

Post by andthenthatwasthat » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:53 pm

wriggle wrote:leaving as a player, for all the fun, just don't have the time.
I hope you come back once you have more time.