Larken's Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

s.t.a.l.k.e.r.

Larken's Kudos

Post by s.t.a.l.k.e.r. » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Due to the events of last night (without spoiling anything), I thought I'd finally do a Kudos.

To whichever DM led that event (Titania I think?), that was loads of fun! You've got me dreading the outcome both IG and OOG. ^^

i'Padma and Xulff: We make a pretty awesome team! For just meeting both of these characters I really enjoyed the dynamic interactions between the little party, you both give Larken wonderful, wonderful headaches ^^ I hope to play with you more.

Part 2! It's been around three to four years since I last played on Arelith and I wasn't actually planning on sticking around for very long but these folks have really helped draw me back in (If I forget someone I'm so sorry!).

Andy: Gotta list you first. Thank you so much for all the wonderful dramatic, and at times pretty weird rp. I really like them together, and I'm excited to see where their story goes from here! ^^ *hugs*

Liam: Buddy! Liam cemented quickly Cemented himself as Larken's best friend. I love the way you're are able to mix in serious monk-y wisdom with Liam's monkey antics. It's always wonderful to play with you and I hope Liam sticks around for quite some time.

Daisy: The serious hin monk of Burrowhome. Your character has so many levels it often makes my head spin. It's always a joy to have our lessons on insight and watch Daisy cringe around Liam. Wonderful character, keep it up!

Gragor: I've never understood how to play half-orcs in a non-stupid capacity, and you pull it off perfectly. It's great to see the mix of the savage orc blood with one of the kindest characters Ive met. Plus, you make Larken lots of stuff ;) I look forward to Greyhammer, and their battles for Truth, Justice, and the hinnish way.

Steve: Steve hi! You've got such a dynamic character I was so sad to hear that he died, then I got a present to see that he was still alive! It will be a lot of fun for both Larken and me to see his development into a monk. Keep it up!

Darrian: Talk about a turn around. Larken hated~ Darrian all of, a week ago? and now Darrian is quickly shooting to the top of Larken's list of favorite tallies. It's always a pleasure to see Darrian, and I hope we get to rp more in the future!

The Hawklights: I love these two. If not for one or too minor FOIG things, the perfect~ couple. It's really interesting to see what happens when a Sunite and a non-Sunite get married, and the destruction that follows. Expect many more patented Long-Larken-Leg-Hugs in days to come!

Neville: I was around when you first started playing Neville and it's a lot of fun for me to see the change that has occurred in him, character development at its finest. Larken would very much see Neville as a father to him, if he wasnt involved with one of his daughters >.> Your Elder-ly talks are always great to hear, and it's good fun to watch the headaches form for Neville as the young'ins of the fort inevitably screw everything up. Also, awesome drawings!

Tao: Tao is always great to be around, no matter the form~ of the meeting (>.> <.<). An amazingly kind and helpful character, I can't help but shake the feeling that Tao is secretly planning to murder Larken. I hope we get to chase artifacts again sometime soon!

Roi: The wonderful pack leader. We havent gotten to rp as much as I would like as of late! Roi is always fun to be around, especially with the pack dynamic. An amazing powerful and kind little druid, I hope Larken gets to see her more in the days to come!

Alair: Holy crap. I think we've said all of.... maybe eight sentences to each other? and Larken is absolutely terrified~ of Alair. He's such a fun character to be around! Keeping up that lack of (99.99%) emotion must be exhausting! I hope they run into each other more! Even though Larken doesnt ^^

Laura Sinclair: Another of Larken's favorite tallies! Our trips to the [redacted] and the [redacted] [redacted] are always a lot of fun! You've got such a great character ^^ I cannot wait until they go on their next trip together!

(again if I've forgotten anyone it's not on purpose! I promise!)

SteelsSweets
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Larken's Kudos

Post by SteelsSweets » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Aww <3 <3

I really love Larken. He has turned my character concept upside down!

I love the two of them together. They are the... oddest... couple. Confuses the heck out of Andy and causes all sorts of headaches.

I am glad you decided to stick around. I can't wait to see where this story goes and what sparkly badgers they adopt along the way!

~Sweets
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815

Griefmaker

Post by Griefmaker » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Kudos back at you stalker! Liam and Larken together has been a tremendous amount of fun, with Larken quickly and easily sneaking into being one of Liam's best friends. From them being "heroes" to their everyday craziness to Larken showing Liam how to properly kiss Daisy :P

But it is always a blast and I am looking forward to a LOT more of Liam/Larken time! Though Liam might have to take a few levels of druid and become a bat totem...just to piss Larken off by knowing where he is at all times :D

s.t.a.l.k.e.r.

Post by s.t.a.l.k.e.r. » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:45 pm

He would hate~ that >.>

L3

Post by L3 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:00 am

cool beans. And good luck to Larken new chief of the Hawk'ins... The Hawk!

DaTexican

Post by DaTexican » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Griefmaker wrote: From them being "heroes" to their everyday craziness to Larken showing Liam how to properly kiss Daisy :P
There's a story here I would LOVE to hear, but another time :P

Thank Larken! Roi's been "Hunting" alot since College started up again, but I get to see you every now and again. I love RPing with everyone around Burrowhome, and I'm glad Roi chose it as her place to call home base when not with the pack. After Roi's "accident" which made her "forget" everything from the past IG year and fall back to lv 3, she hasn't been able to join on adventures as much as everyone in burrowhome is always in very dangerous places and gets left behind to guard the fort, but never the less she'll catch up! Love RPing with all yall. Looking foward to future endevors!
Be Prepared