Attack on Jarl-tan

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Mofference

Attack on Jarl-tan

Post by Mofference » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:56 am

Ilya Popovich (Chelomo), Ahriman Temelechus (LegaciesNeverDie), Iseult (Sabines), Barnabas Lowsley (Dieu et mon droit).

You all know why.
matron xun'viir; tear down this wall

Faye

Re: Attack on Jarl-tan

Post by Faye » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:04 am

Iseult and Ahriman are characters who I've met and they're ace and I would 100% Harpy screech their greatness to the Great Ones Below, and I'd also Harpy screech the praises of the other two because they sound ace (not even just because the Great Ones demand it!)
Maphias wrote:I've spent‏ like‏ over 200K on women's clothing from various stores around Arelith over the years‏

Chelomo

Post by Chelomo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Great players, I feel lucky to have been part of such a good group! Screw those shamans though.

And of course, you get some love as well, Mr. Heth. Now that our egos are all stroked, let's go back to grinding to 30.

Sabines

Post by Sabines » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:31 am

An adventure so epic I died of thirst at the end of it. Awesome fun. Thankyou for that. It has been a while since I've had one of those.
"Yeah, she was in great pain! Then we cut off her head, and drove a stake through her heart, and burned it, and then she found peace."

LegaciesNeverDie

Post by LegaciesNeverDie » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:52 pm

I feel very welcomed by the good company I have found here, and agree that the entire engagement was one worthy of a tale of battle! Thank you all for your RP here! Stupid shamans.