Encouragement

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

TDWojo

Encouragement

Post by TDWojo » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:04 pm

I wished to offer a thank you to some of the server community, not only for their wonderful involvement in high quality escapism, but also for their Real World words of encouragement and thoughts of concern over my real well being.

As some may know, I was hit suddenly with some real life health issues, one that will require me to borrow an organ from another person. As such things for a time got very dark for me, and I stepped back some from playing not knowing what was to happen.

I can say that things are a bit brighter now, and I am still here. Playing less, but still finding time to enjoy the little things the game brings, not the least of which are the friends made while playing it.

I just felt the need to thank all whom have shown me support OOC, sent me a kind word in a tell, or humored me with some of their precious time to play and to distract me while IG.

I am not out of trouble yet, but there is a large light now at the end of the tunnel. I hope to be around off an on as I can, thank you all for the kindness I have received from those whom I have come to know through this place.

TDW
"I'm just Roleplaying my character."
"No Steve, your Role-Killing him..."

Back stories are for Larpers and Losers.

Yma23

Re: Encouragement

Post by Yma23 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:16 pm

Huzzah! That's really great news! *throws confetti in the air* I'm so glad things have gone well, and it'll be great to have you back!

taoofbalance

Post by taoofbalance » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Stay Strong! You'll always be able to depend on us Arelithites when you need to escape to a world of fantastical debauchery and other shenanigans!
"Typical larval god fetus..."-Patrick Rothfuss.

Rugnar

Post by Rugnar » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:46 pm

^_^ I'm so glad things are looking up for you! You're an awesome person and I've loved every chance of rp I've ever had with you, whether I was team good or bad. Keep bein awesome, dood
Current Main Character - Xuneyl Teken'tlar

Old mains - Mithpsira Phexori, Annabelle Ross, Ambroz Lyons, Azalea Lyons, and Elenia Davenport, The Crow

Aelryn Bloodmoon
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Aelryn Bloodmoon » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:49 pm

Glad to hear things are going (relatively) well- thoughts and best wishes are with you, and looking forward to you being able to join us regularly again with no worries!
Bane's tyranny is known throughout the continent, and his is the image most seen as the face of evil.
-Faiths and Pantheons (c)2002

DonaldTrumpsBoyfreind

Post by DonaldTrumpsBoyfreind » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:15 pm

And here I was hoping to get out from behind predecessor. [teasing]

See you in game

dirza

Post by dirza » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:20 pm

If you needed to help out with price of surgery, well, i cannot offer a lot but still few bucks could spare.

vaclavc

Post by vaclavc » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Yay, happy to hear that, bro!
-V-
Retired characters: Thazmudin; Cyrianthir; Zalastrien; Nebuzirah; Qaenuhir; Toruvilen Sivolun; Vaeluzir.

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:52 am

You got this. And we got you. :)
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday