Farewell from An'daerath

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Terms of Enrampagement

Farewell from An'daerath

Post by Terms of Enrampagement » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:48 am

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be taking an indefinite break from Arelith. I've recently accepted a new job offer, and with increased hours and some travel requirements, I'll be having little or no time to play, and certainly not enough time to be a faction leader.

I originally intended to be around for another week or a little more until I actually start my new job, but events worked out in game to have something of a finale tonight, and so I am saying goodbye to the elven Archmagus, at least for now. Thank you in particular to those of you who helped me out with it, you are awesome :)

I want to thank everyone whom I've had the chance to RP with as An'daerath, particularly all you great Tower folks, and his other close associates and friends; unfortunately there are just too many to thank individually, and I'm sure I would forget people if I tried. I'll simply say instead that I had a fantastic time with all of you, and that this is truly the greatest RP community of which I've ever been a part. Keep on being awesome, Arelith, and I hope to return once things quiet down a bit.

Edit: Also, I forgot to say, my apologies to all those with whom I had open RP going, I do hope that I'm not spoiling anyone's fun with my departure. Cheers!

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Farewell from An'daerath

Post by triaddraykin » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:11 am

You made Angela cry... That's all I'll say, you've heard a lot of it from me already.

I dearly hope what you said about him possibly coming back comes true. I have never had a player I so thoroughly enjoyed RPing with, and our characters were such close friends as she's not had since Dusk's day.

Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

taoofbalance

Post by taoofbalance » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:40 pm

An'daerath....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxHMHrWJ2SE

I'll just leave this right here.

*Stares creepily*
"Typical larval god fetus..."-Patrick Rothfuss.

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:54 pm

....Nooo.

Both Lucia and I am going to miss "An'dy" terribly. But congratulations and best of luck in your new position!

Done.

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:58 pm

I have no words to add as everyone else pretty much said it for me, you will be missed
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!

WildOrchid

Post by WildOrchid » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:23 pm

My post seems to have vanished. Damn Unseelie!

Angela cried. Elise cried. I think Freidrich even shed a tear. It was both wonderful and awful at the same time.

An'daerath was Elise's favorite member of the Tower even if he did go out of his way to make the girl blush as often as possible. I've loved RPing with you and I really hope you come back at some point. It won't be the same without you.

PenguinNinja

Post by PenguinNinja » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:52 pm

An' was Friedrichs second favorite person in the Tower! *Sniff.*

DonaldTrumpsBoyfreind

Post by DonaldTrumpsBoyfreind » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:03 am

Worse.. no one seems to know An'daerath is gone. So Zankas keeps hearing from people he is well.

Great RPing with you pal, good luck with the new job. You will be missed.

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by triaddraykin » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:56 am

DonaldTrumpsBoyfreind wrote:Worse.. no one seems to know An'daerath is gone. So Zankas keeps hearing from people he is well.

Great RPing with you pal, good luck with the new job. You will be missed.
Confirmation that no one reads the public Tower Board.
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs