Azuilah and UD Happenings

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Rattus_norvegicus99
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Azuilah and UD Happenings

Post by Rattus_norvegicus99 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:05 pm

I wanted to publically say that I am beyond amazed with what Azuilah is doing right now in the Sharps, and Andunor in general. To say she had much stacked against her is an understatement, and she has come out of it in a way I didn't even imagine, and I have been fairly close to this character for quite a while now.

She's broken lines of hatred, she's pushed through in a leadership roll despite great adversity, she's even helping bring together races that have been at odds since ... well .. forever and I am delighted to play in this new and growing environment. Forgive my fanboy mentality, but its hard not to cheer. :D

I'd also like to throw kudos out to a few people.
:o

Iregula continues to be my favorite dugger and is, well I can't get enough time with this player. She's amazing.

Xalanthia - I think is how her first name is spelled. A character I'd only met in passing but have recently had the pleasure to start to RP with and she is absolutely amazing. I can't say much more than that without getting whacked on the head, but my advise, don't miss out on RPing with this svirf.

Ann Thrule The Duchess of Coal, my favorite Banite ever, is absolutely a blast to play with. Her player's dry sense of humor and dedication to being a fun bad-gal, is truly at the top. I witnessed her torturing someone and ... its not my thing, torture, but this short and very emotional scene really changed my character ... it was a real thrill to witness.

Kirby brand new player who is just awesome to run around with. The player is friendly and open and his goblin is rather endearing and humorous. Love it!

Torvas Has to be the most fun adversary I've ever played against. His player is beyond cooperative and really makes an effort to make the events fun for all, not a win-lose situation. I can't say enough about my respect for the player, nor how much fun I have with Martin hating this guy.

Pag Poww I think I know all the goblins and then I meet Pag, a long-time UD player, but a goblin I had either over-looked or never met, and he is truly awesome.

Kish'rin
Still my favorite gnoll, and unless you know her well, you'd think she was a teddy bear ... but she's not. She'd also make any duergar proud, her work ethic is second to none and she is devoted to making a stronger Andunor. I love my interactions with Kish and am so glad to have her back in the game.

'Gold' Trader Kobold Is a refreshing character of wondrous humor and humility, or at least, he pretends to be for good relations. I love this guy.

Sillik the Kobold Is about as endearing as Kirby, such a neat concept for an otherwise scary race of mini-velocoraptors! Of course, he could be fooling us all while he gains minions and power! :twisted:

Talyrrae the drow. WOW! I have not had much at all to do with this character, but had the opportunity to see her in action, and WOAH was she creepy ... big kudos to the player for still being able to absolutely freak Martin out by doing nothing but standing there. :shock:

With players and characters like these, its really hard to ever want to go back up to the surface. :D
John 3:16

Skype Arelith.rat

Rystefn

Re: Azuilah and UD Happenings

Post by Rystefn » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:39 am

Layla isn't a slaver, has no ties to the slave trade, doesn't hang in the UD, and doesn't know any of those people, even in passing, so I can't second any of those kudos. Yeah... that's the ticket.

Seriously, spoiler-free: Those who I've RPed with, whether you know it or not, kudos to all of the above.
Layla Rashmi: Fighting off alien monsters and sleeping with Amazon Moon Maidens... FOR SCIENCE!

omel forest

Post by omel forest » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:57 am

I really don't know what to say,
except that
i'm flattered.
-Krby

Yma23

Post by Yma23 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:00 am

Azuliah is seirously awsome. One of my favorite players on the UD, I adore interacting with her every time she logs in. Deserves every letter of kudos given to her.

Arctic95

Post by Arctic95 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:17 pm

Right back at yah Rattus, always a pleasure to RP with you on whatever characters we end up being set in; with the Torvas-Martin conflict being the most tensely-primed for sure.
Looking forward to whatever future chaos can be instilled between 'em. ;)

Viva la jalepeno revolución!

Tashalar

Post by Tashalar » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:53 pm

.. Thankyou ^^
I know a lot of my slaves have gone AWOL of late, but I try the best I can - much kudos to those players who do make slaves and manage to last; I've seen plenty of evidence making me understand why there's such a huge turnover. And Azuilah takes her responsibilities very seriously.
I've had fun! If I've spent time with you, thank you! I've enjoyed your RP. I try and keep Azuilah as a character with a firm set of ethics (Hah, a slaver with ethics) that can be affected (even if only slightly) by the circumstances in which she finds herself.
#2: Archmage Swift's Spellduel Rules
#3: "But I'm An Abjurer, I Can't Conjure!"
#4: This Spellbook Is Fire
#5: Think For Once, Archmage Amana
#6: Cor, What A Stunner
#8: Sigermane Special
#9: What Is This, Cordor In The Fifties?

Rattus_norvegicus99
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Rattus_norvegicus99 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Arctic95 wrote:
Viva la jalepeno revolución!
*runs and hides* No los jalepenos! :shock: :cry:
John 3:16

Skype Arelith.rat