Kudos to Xarge

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Juke The Spuke

Kudos to Xarge

Post by Juke The Spuke » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:53 pm

I have to say thanks for a fantastic session in which you as Zeleto the Seer read the fortune of my character Alfred Hardy. It was terrific fun. The entrance you made, the whole reading of the cards. I loved the way you pulled that off.

You should set up a place to do that in and maybe use extended Darkness for added effect. ;)
The tavern was good for an impromptu reading but imagine what you could pull off with a proper room that has all the right fixtures, lighting and no NPCs to bother you.

ActionReplay
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Kudos to Xarge

Post by ActionReplay » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:41 am

Always kudos to this player :) A great roleplayer and I always enjoy playing with his characters.

Xarge VI

Post by Xarge VI » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:04 pm

Aww! Thanks! : D
Said character actually had a place for just that, but there is a reason he was disguised ; )

Juke The Spuke

Post by Juke The Spuke » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:50 pm

The whole thing reminded me of Princess and the Frog.

Grunf

Post by Grunf » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:56 pm

I like all Xarge's toons, the most i wanted to slap :D , what i think is positive because i really felt provocation in all his toons and each time it was something different, that means the player is able to act and show bad things of his toons as much as good and is able to accept the outcome based on them. In real life i wouldn't trust this person a minute :D, in this game..i would trust he is one of the best players around, cheers! ;)