Cossack Drill Lesson

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs
Chelomo

Cossack Drill Lesson

Post by Chelomo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:03 am

I like doing those short and sweet, so here it goes:

Cossacks: Thanks a lot for coming out and getting screamed at, you guys were good sports about the whole thing and managed to get me to chuckle quite a bit with your antics in the ranks. Oh yeah, and thanks to Heth for helping me run the whole thing.

Bystanders and party goers: I hope we were able to entertain you, thank you come again.

I feel really lucky I am a part of such a great faction, filled with people that like to have fun and are very generous with their time. I hope you guys stick around for a long time.

спасибо

Stath

Re: Cossack Drill Lesson

Post by Stath » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:06 am

It was great! Really enjoyed seeing you all. Cossacks are goods.
Ork wrote: *who filters sexy elven fun times, really?

Faye

Re: Cossack Drill Lesson

Post by Faye » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:19 pm

I had so much fun earlier in the day, disgusting Vida as the Hetman and teaching Kazak Rook some lessons. And then doing the same for Dirge. And then getting told off by Ilya for the moustache.

I LOVE the Cossacks, we're like a proper military force, from the Kazaks stealing pies to the helpful Prikaznys and the terrifying officers at drills. And then all sitting in the pub afterwards.
Maphias wrote:I've spent‏ like‏ over 200K on women's clothing from various stores around Arelith over the years‏