Technically Doodles

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Techne

Technically Doodles

Post by Techne » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:24 pm

I've kinda fallen off the art wagon, but I'm trying to climb back on it. And what better way than to put my art for all to see?

As such, here is the first smidge of art. I hate this so much, she looks so off and just... yeah. But now you all get to see it and hopefully there will be notable improvement!

I'm going to try to hold myself to posting regularly, though we'll see how long that lasts.

Previous Characters - Dawn Streetglow/Akhan - Saeth Alsevir - Elena Springscar - Braith - Gwen Beregnor-Springscar - Jys'nara
Current Character(s) - No one (someone coming soon, hopefully!)

Techne

Re: Technically Doodles

Post by Techne » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:58 pm

I figured I might stop trying to go for super complicated color, and instead I think I should stick with what I know I'm good at on paper: Simple line drawings with small splashes of color. As such, here is my next drawing! Another Arelith character. If you know them, you know them.

Always looking for feedback, so please lemme know if there is anyway I can improve!
Previous Characters - Dawn Streetglow/Akhan - Saeth Alsevir - Elena Springscar - Braith - Gwen Beregnor-Springscar - Jys'nara
Current Character(s) - No one (someone coming soon, hopefully!)

Blood on my Lips

Re: Technically Doodles

Post by Blood on my Lips » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:53 pm

I know him!