Adania - Cardano game project

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Dreams

Adania - Cardano game project

Post by Dreams » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:06 am

Hey Arelith!

Another player and I are in the process of creating a series of games. We’re guessing most of you aren’t too knowledgeable about crypto/NFT related projects and we would love some feedback on how accessible the information on our website is.

We’re only just really opening up our social media, so we are wanting to make sure things are ok for anyone that has a look.

Twitter: @adania_io
Discord: https://discord.gg/HxefW3MKQz

Have a look, tell us what you think. Happy to answer whatever questions as well!

(We’ve put some Arelith-inspired Easter eggs into the world of Adania such as one of the groups of goblins being Broken-Tooth Goblins!)

Dreams

Re: Adania - Cardano game project

Post by Dreams » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:54 am

<3

Curve

Post by Curve » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:45 pm

When I hear crypto/nft I assume there is a cash grab. Your website does not inspire confidence. There are almost no details about the game itself, and I assume that is because none exists. What is there is a promise not to have a play to win system, and then talk of buying your nfts.

If I am being honest this reads like a scam. I don’t know your intentions and they may very well be pure. I am just telling you how this reads to me.

I know you have been a member of this community for a long time, but I don’t think this is an appropriate place for to advertise your future money making operation.

La Villa Strangiato

Post by La Villa Strangiato » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:27 pm

Senrae
Saraskyn
Kallava Okaide
Nemerarie Athol
Rio Salazar

Dreams

Post by Dreams » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:17 am

Curve wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:45 pm
When I hear crypto/nft I assume there is a cash grab. Your website does not inspire confidence. There are almost no details about the game itself, and I assume that is because none exists. What is there is a promise not to have a play to win system, and then talk of buying your nfts.

If I am being honest this reads like a scam. I don’t know your intentions and they may very well be pure. I am just telling you how this reads to me.

I know you have been a member of this community for a long time, but I don’t think this is an appropriate place for to advertise your future money making operation.
Pretty simple response here is that the NFT sale is the money-raise in order to pay for the game’s development. This is reasonably common in the space. It’s just another method of crowd funding: like Kickstarter.

I figured this would be an alright place to get some feedback, since we’re all interested in fantasy and RPGs on Arelith. (And asked permission first)