Annwyl's guide to ten words he finds amusing and has made up, at times.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Airport Proximity Jesus

Annwyl's guide to ten words he finds amusing and has made up, at times.

Post by Airport Proximity Jesus » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:10 pm

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, yes, hi! It is I! I am Annwyl, and you are reading this page due to delightful curiosity and a wondrous desire to know and learn. I will repay this gift of awe and wonder with wonderful knowings, indeed.

Acting Daggerously : Sometimes, cruel and wicked ruffians and brutes act in ways that can only be answered by a swift raspberry and a dagger to the belly. For these vainglorious blaggards I have made up this word, this term, but I have not yet had a chance to use it. I do so hope I get to do so soon, but I know this is also quite sour, to wish for bloodshed. I will justify it because I delight in this word, and it fills my tummy with warm feelings aplenty.

Mayhaps and wayhaps : I do not believe Wayhap is a word! It makes me giggle dearly, and that is all that matters. But Mayhap is, and I learned it two hundred years ago when posh and silly menfolk spoke in posh and silly phrases to make themselves seem wiser than they truly were. This word sounds funny to me, and so I allow it a presence in my vocabulary.

Verily : I don't know what this word means, and so I do not use it, but I like that it rolls the L into a bright, soft vowel sound. This makes me feel good and so I would like to use it, if only I might manage to pry what it means free of some dusty tome.

Perhaps : I can use this word to sound very smart, when in truth, I do not know the answer one way or the other!

Laugh : I like this word, for it symbolizes a good thing, but the word itself is also very capable of causing the act itself! It is a silly word! Laff! Laugh! It sounds so simple, as though it is the action itself. Delightful!

Delightful! : It's like liking something but more than liking something. big feelings for a big brave strong sprite as I

Love : A concept to which many of my littler names belong, and a feeling I revel in. The love of family, the adoration of something special and pleasant, the close bonds of those beloved and bound to one another, the dearness of a sweet child. All feelings that mortals should find themselves far more eager to cultivate than they are, yes yes.

Purple : This is my favorite color

Redemption : I like everything about this word. It is firm and strong, and the concept to which it owes its nature is delightful and awe inspiring. A hope for a brighter tomorrow from a heart long lost to darkness, despair and villainy. No greater story can be told, I think, than one where the bad one finds his heart abeat and aflutter once more, yes indeed.

Yes indeed : This makes all of my sentences feel more impactful, I think. And I like to talk with BIG WORDS and IMPACT.

These are my ten top favorite things to say, thank you for reading this missive.
8-) Cool kids wear shades during the endless night 8-)

ManicMalcolm

Re: Annwyl's guide to ten words he finds amusing and has made up, at times.

Post by ManicMalcolm » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:14 am

verily
/ˈvɛrɪli/

truly; certainly.
The Mind Behind
Allwyn Marcher Deceased "His body may be gone but he lives on in his music"
(go visit the song book viewtopic.php?f=21&p=251929#p251929 )
Sewleviran Laanaiwa'Vilja