The MAD Ravings of the Storm Queen

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

SunboyJr

The MAD Ravings of the Storm Queen

Post by SunboyJr » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:03 pm

A small, leather-bound journal with an etched cover, baring a crude image of a crown
I find myself unable to contain my eccentric ferver (MY LOVE) to myself, even as the night falls on this city, so I preoccupy myself with the musing of a journal, hereby within, these shall be the musing of the STORM QUEEN. (Oh how I enjoy such revelry.)

The citizens of this destitute hell that is complacency are often 'polite', yes, they look at me with emotions ranging from the amusement of a JESTER, to the contempt you feel for a raving lunatic on the street. (I am a lovely conversationalist either way!)

To be fair to their 'mundane' sensibilities, not all are blessed with the the eyes necessary to see the world for what it TRULY is. NAY, for the Storm God's own divine purpose cakes my own blood with his message, for it boils OVER, urging me to cause such wonderous MAYHAM (DESTRUCTION, WOE, CARNAGE) in his thunderous VISAGE. None have the heart to tell them all that many simply indulge decay, to allow day in, and day out to pass by with nothing to show for it, for the world to SIMPLY become a statement to THEN, never AFTER!

It SICKENS me. It is sickening! I makes me SICK! SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK! (HATE!) Like the rats that tumble beneath the skin that is the PAVED STREETS OF CORDOR, it carries the putrid ideals of COMPLACENCY to others. (SICKENING)

Oh how I loathe it. But ah, that is why I, Megara, the Storm QUEEN, am here after all, to spread his message. Yes, I do give his glorious message through FERVORED speech, flowery language and big declarations. For that is all I can do!

For now. (For now! FOR NOW! BUT LATER? LATER!)

Alas, my time awake draws to a close, even I FATIGUE, much as many would be surprised. I have found one whom shares in my scheme.

Yes, the scheme's scheme, I must find more.

Good night MOTHER. Good night FATHER. I'll send more to you soon enough.

SunboyJr

Re: The MAD Ravings of the Storm Queen

Post by SunboyJr » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:15 pm

The STORMS continue to STIR me in the night sky. I hear THUNDER in the far distance and could not find rest, so once more, I write of I, the STORM QUEEN (The QUEEN of the STORMS).

Talos blessed me with a BOON, personally, ME, his STORM QUEEN! A book of the STORMS, to help weave his ways into my own magics! Truly I am blessed (LOVED), and I shall soon SHARE HIS BLESSING WITH ALL WHOM LISTEN.

But ah, I also yearn to yell of someone who stood out, someone WONDERFUL. A woman named Rayne.

Ah, Rayne, Rayne Rayne Rayne, how she stares at me with such...CONTEMPT. She wished to hear my song, of my muse, the STORMS themselves!~

I cannot help but feel my heart stir at such an unmoved soul. My speeches gain such aversion (APATHY) from these 'people' (DECAY) of the city, but her? She can barely contain her desire to dampen (CRUSH) my burning candle, my WICK, (MY BOILING BLOOD)! Ah, but she has such composure, nay, DUTY, that she dare not cut me asunder without cause. Why I am such a good, loyal, kind, (WONDEROUS), proactive adventurer, whom sweeps the streets and mines of their vermin. Whatever would I need to be cut down for?

WORRY NOT Rayne, do not lost your edge! Stare at me with those eyes! THOSE FIERY EYES! Your hand tensing with desire to pull your blade! (LET YOUR OWN BLOOD BOIL) For as sure as my blood BURNS with Talos' DIVINE MARK, I shall be CERTAIN to act upon it, for I cannot simply preach FOREVER.

Talos prefers ACTION. And I'm simply waiting for the SIGN to wipe this DECAY (DISGUSTING FILTH) from the material.

The STORM GOD calls for (DEMANDS) adversity, for Nature's GROWTH (DESTRUCTION, REMOVAL, CARNAGE)