To Survive

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Zenko
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

To Survive

Post by Zenko » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:19 pm

*A busy town filled with people on the streets and back streets and alleys, a female Hin carrying a bundle of cloth crying as she walks through the back streets whispering to herself repeatedly*

“We do what we must to survive”

*She approaches a gate stench high and loud roars and cheers can be heard from the deep within the gate entrance, a human covered in black with a dark mist surrounding him seems to guard the gate. As the women approached the human grins showing yellow and black teeth from under his hood and he would speak*

“Another one for de games is it miss?”

*The female him would tremble at the mans spoken words and she would look up at him speaking the same phrase over and over again*

“We do what we can to survive”

*The human would belly laugh looking down at the hin*
“Whatever makes you sleep at night women”
*The man would toss some gold at her feet as he then reaches for the cloth bundle in her arms, the female hin would hesitate finally letting go of the cloth and falling to her knees clutching the bag of gold*

“I’m…Sorry Punto… We do what me must to survive”

*The human would take the cloth into his hands and look at the child speaking in a deep voice*

“We have plans for you my child”

*Inside the cloth bundle a small baby would be showing with bright blue eyes*

*The Human would turn and enter the gate as the female Hin is still kneeling weeping looking at the human leave*