Stream of Grumpy Consciousness

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Bunnysmack
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Stream of Grumpy Consciousness

Post by Bunnysmack » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:23 pm

Is four slams of my head on this counter enough to convey my frustration? No, definitely not, current events deserve at LEAST six slams! I know I need to eventually get accustomed to outpacing people in the age department, but will the frustration with all the sheer idiocy ever abate? I hope so. These booze might be strong, but I don't think this aggravation will fully disappear until I'm fully passed out in a drunken stupor. Temporary solution, will eventually wake up and be all kinds of annoyed, once more, when I do.

Oh, hey! Hostile forces we know nothing about are up at the top of that cliff of switchbacks! Well, our randomly assorted collection of 'heroes' is CLEARLY destined for victory, so let's go shout "charge" at the top of our lungs and run into an area where the enemy has every advantage! More head slamming, yup, that's definitely called for. There we go, much better...

Know what else is great? Tossing around secrets to reality warping to high-magic like they are nameday presents. Yup, gee, thanks for THAT legacy! Gah! How can someone so smart have had so little self restraint!? That's MY job! I'm supposed to be the one inducing palms to faces, not archmages! Not military commanders! They're all stealing my thunder, but unlike me they aren't actually trying to play the fool!

Ugh, two more shots of this gray stuff...then I'll plan some pranks. I need something to get my mind off of the "joy" of having to be the voice of reason. I hate being the voice of reason. Why can't I just go back to the days where seventy-five percent of the island thought I was insane? That was more fun than this...
"You're insufferable..."
"That's not true! I can totally be suffered!"