The Saviors - Season 2 - War on sight

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

torugor

The Saviors - Season 2 - War on sight

Post by torugor » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:13 pm

The bishop arrives in his temple exausted. He is all wet and carrying lots of body parts. Its the body parts of Shadows, who recently died fighting the orc in the docks. One more who perished due to recent attacks. He looks at the temple at the faces of other saviors who recently died, he himself was one who perished....he had to walk in the fugue planes lost. But Tempus decided to bring him back. After all...Bishop was doing a tempuran work.

Bishop places the leg he collected of Shadows in front of the shrine and asks for Tempus to bring the soul of the old mage back. It dont take much, the leg starts regenerating into a full body. Shadows recovers life and breath again, cursing the orc who killed him.

"Rest my friend....the orc will have his death soon enough. We know he is attacking and we will focus now to defeat him."
Shadows: "Horun is not working alone. Lili was fighting alongside him. They are together"
"Are you sure? She is a dread captain....you know what it means, don`t you?"
Shadows only noded as Bishop turned to his saviors, all wounded in the temple recovering from their recent deaths, all raised in the temple of war. Bishop opens a smile realising what is to come.

"My friends...this means only one thing. Lili is working against pirates of Sencliff. I thought of her as a snitch but she is worse. She is a worthless rat that betrayed the cliff and deserves death. The Saviors dont consider her a pirate anymore!! She lost the right for her ink when decided to attack inked pirates in this islands!! She lost her ink when she decided to ally with enemies of Sencliff. She is to die the most slow and painful death we can think of!! Forget all our actions on Arelith, lets concentrate on this RAT we have in sencliff. War upon her and her allies!!! WAR!!!!"