Diary of a Damsel

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

RubiRo

Diary of a Damsel

Post by RubiRo » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:18 am

To the dearest of diaries that is existing in the plane.

Sweet, sweet romance. How the aroma flutters in this realm.

I have met a cute couple, a noble male named Lord Gaist of the house of Beoluve and a hooded woman that dresses in the attire of the holy deity of new life and babies. The two are adorable together, and by him blushing to a few comments I've made, it must be true. I will give them about a quarter of a year until they tie the ribbon.

Though, I must say, their ability to maintain composure when those two men died right before us. A dwarf and a half-orc. I swear due to them meddling with the coin of the dead, they must have been bestowed a chain of curse of bad luck! When the first one died, the orc, I was fine. Nothing too bad, but when the dwarf died shortly after, I was getting a bit suspicious, scared even. Never the less, they comforted me, and I came to accept it was just mere coincidence.

Signed,
Damsel in Distress
:lol: Giselle Rosznar
:oops: Frida Blom
8-) Melissa Eld
:?: Alyson SentJohns

Retired
:arrow: Alice Rosewood

RubiRo

Re: Diary of a Damsel

Post by RubiRo » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:30 am

To the diary I hold dear to I,

Tut, tut, tut. Would you look at me getting a bit ahead of oneself.

The flower have wilted, and the stomach remains empty. What was white is soiled by dirt, and it was thrown into a ceramic pot to burn.

The first step on the land, I have met a handful of goodly men and heard of plenty more. Few were nobles, and others are just common adventurers. The ones who we had the honors to get to know of is Sir Drad An'ash who was so kind to take us to the Cordor's open house registry local and Kassia from Daggerfored at the Lilting Lotus who done some work within Waterdeep such as slaying goblins. The other, I do not recall their names, but I know their face the moment I see them.

Sign,
Damsel in Distress
:lol: Giselle Rosznar
:oops: Frida Blom
8-) Melissa Eld
:?: Alyson SentJohns

Retired
:arrow: Alice Rosewood