A Service for Ginger Redwine

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

torugor

A Service for Ginger Redwine

Post by torugor » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:32 pm

((Yesterday 23hs GMT on the temple of war. Those preset: Upir Mordred, Thraldor Kelm, Willham Pigsbane, McKelly Krown))

Ginger Redwine...
You might be questioning why I am making a service for Ginger Redwine....me...a direhar serving in the name of war. A priest who is lives to preach the word of Tempus, of Valkur, of Garagos and the red knight. Why would I make a service for Ginger Redwine...a servant of Asmodeus, ruler of all devils?

War has many facets and means many things. War means destruction, and maybe that`s a place me and Redwine can agree on. She came to me to become a Savior. To go to the land, to pillage. To kill for gold. Every war happens for a reason, and greed is a reason as old as humanity itself

Every war is in its base the strong taking things from the weak. We can have it as a struggle, when its one man fighting another. We call it a brawl when we have 10 fighting. We call it a battle with 100 fighting...we call it a war when an entire nation fights...but in the middle of it, its always a man trying to have what dont belong to him by force. That`s what is war...and i say War was as close to Ginger as it is to all of you pirates.

War guides every pirate, the need to go to the sea to destroy the merchant ship and collect their goods. Its not wonder Valkur is an herald of Tempus and Tempus watch over all of you when you go to the sea fight for your riches. And Ginger was damn good pirate! The small time i worked with her, we killed, we stole, we destroyed settlements and merchant ships. She was a great captain!!!

And here is the second reason a tempuran has to praise Ginger. Her work as a leader. Valkur teaches every pirate to value their crew above all. I see here in front of me the pirates she helped form. I see in front of me new pirates that will continue her legacy of destruction in the sea. And for that I praise Ginger Redwine and call one of her crewman, Thraldor Kelm to say some words in her name.

Blessed be your crew Thraldor. May it destroy many ships, steal all their cargo and bring their wealth to Sencliff. To finish this service I want to talk about the conditions of her death. She was killed fighting an orc. Another inked pirate who should be a brother in the sea. The death of a dread pirate is a loss to us all. One that should never be forgotten...or forgiven.
When we go to the sea to pillage and fight cordorians and amnians...we expect pirates to work together for the same goal. If we are not united, cordorians wont be the ones to spare our lives when they catch us. We should not ever let what happened to Ginger happen again.

Now for my final words, I would like all our prayers to go to her soul. She is probably in the Nine Hells already enduring all kinds of tortures a servant of Asmodeus should endure. I ask us all to remember the many battles we had alongside her. Let our memories show Asmodeus he just got a great warrior to his side, and that this warrior is best to be in the eternal blood wars. Let Ginger continue her bloody work in the other side.