The Illustrated Cookbook of Kessarin Carmichael

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Kessarin

The Illustrated Cookbook of Kessarin Carmichael

Post by Kessarin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:58 pm

"Cooking is like painting or writing a song. Just as there are only so many colors or notes, there are only so many flavors - it is how a cook combines them that sets her apart." --Puck of the Wolf Gang

Table of Contents

Menu: Mirtul - Flamerule
Menu: Flamerule - Eleint

Menu: Ches - Mirtul
Menu: Kythorn - Eleasis
Catered Event: Waynolt Arts Fundraiser

Menu: Alturiak
Menu: Ches
Catered Event: Waynolt Knighting Ceremony
Catered Event: Walvish-Springrunner Wedding Reception
Menu: Tarsakh
Catered Event: Darrowdeep Celebration

[ OOC Notes ]

• The above quote is a slight modification of one said by famed chef Wolfgang Puck.
• Images are included as a clickable link since there are several of them that would have to load all at once.
• None of these photographs belong to me and all credit goes to the original photographers, whomever they might be. I grabbed things off the Internet and put borders around them using Irfanview.
• Much like a thesis, I can defend the various foods, sauces, condiments, etc. as being in Forgotten Realms lore. The one exception is "Harrowdale sauce," which is what I decided to call Worcestershire sauce. I couldn't find a FR equivalent; if you know one, then please inform me!
• Most of the food items have accompanying RL recipes! If something really strikes your fancy, then feel free to message me - either here or on Discord (FoogooFish#8913) - to request it. I'd love to share!
• Sorry not sorry if this makes anyone hungry.
Last edited by Kessarin on Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:05 am, edited 10 times in total.
Come visit the Carmichael Corner Café - located in the corner of Guldorand's town square near the Counting House and Speedy Messenger Service.

• new menu items featured every IG month!
• social opportunities - see and be seen!

Kessarin

Re: The Illustrated Cookbook of Kessarin Carmichael

Post by Kessarin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:59 pm

172: Mirtul - Flamerule
[ 2021: 30th April - 6th May ]

For this menu, I decided to feature tastes from around Abeir-Toril. Customers can experience the exotic spices of Maztica, the classic cuisines of Cormyr and Sembia, and even some new creations inspired by the flora and fauna of Arelith.

+ Appetizers +

Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies

A dozen cocktail sausages, each wrapped with hickory smoked bacon before being cooked, then slathered in a thick, delectable coating of barbeque sauce mixed with dark brown sugar, ketchup, Harrowdale sauce, onion and garlic powders, and a dash of liquid smoke.

Sprinkled with more dark brown sugar and served with toothpicks already inserted so hands stay neat and clean!

Chef's Note: my regular patrons seem to favor meat and things that they can eat with their fingers, so the Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies should prove popular!

Cormyrian Charcuterie Board

Cheeses: Crossroads Brandy-Cheese, soft and creamy Glimmer, extra sharp Mystra Gold, and Ackawi
Meats: Marsember prosciutto, ultra thin cured beef, and salami rounds
Extras: dried figs, green olives, marinated mushrooms, toasted walnuts, fresh blueberries, honeycomb
Bread: classic Cormyrian baguette, sliced and lightly toasted

A sample of everything comes beautifully arranged upon a small wooden board.

Chef's Note: I am rather proud of this one - it almost looks too lovely to eat. Almost.

Honeyed Bunyols

The signature item of the café!

From-scratch dough, farm fresh eggs, and hand-grated Brunost cheese shaped into bite-sized rounds and then deep-fried in pork fat before they are dipped in locally sourced honey and rolled in turbinado sugar.

Ten bunyols are plated and served on a bed of turbinado sugar.

Chef's Note: when I was a Vice Chancellor, I dealt with many stress-inducing situations. I am glad that I have that background, because I thought there would be riots in the town square when I took these off the menu. Melisine told me about the half-orcs who wanted their "BUNBUNS!" something fierce. From this point forward, "bunbuns" will always be available.

+ Main Courses +

Zesty Maztican Beans and Rice

Onions, garlic, chunky tomato salsa, and both light and dark kidney beans are sautéed with chili powder and exotic Maztican cumin and then poured over a generous helping of brown rice.

Topped with shredded Damme cheese, a dollop of tangy soured cream, and cilantro chiffonade.

Chef's Note: I really outdid myself with the combination of flavors in this dish. Maztican cumin has quickly become one of my favorite foreign spices.

Red Dragon Isle Honey Glazed Salmon

A skinless salmon fillet, wild-caught off the shores of Red Dragon Isle, pan-fried with minced shallots in a butter and Rierdan Retreat red wine reduction, then topped with a savory garlic, ginger, and honey glaze.

Served with steamed broccoli florets over a bed of brown rice.

Chef's Note: for the inherent dangers of that isle, the fishing was rather peaceful. The salmon themselves are things of beauty, and they cook well. I used shallots instead of garlic; the slight shift in flavor was phenomenal.

Turkey Stuffed Sunshine Peppers

A large, farm-fresh yellow pepper filled with a tantalizing blend of ground turkey, yellow rice, herbed tomato sauce, diced yellow onion and garlic, parsley and cumin. Topped with shredded Mimolette cheese and baked until the cheese melts.

Served with a dollop of soured cream and sprinkled with fresh parsley.

Chef's Note: I ought to make a batch of these for the Sanctuary of the Dawn people.

Seared Pork Chops & Sembian Gremolata

Gremolata - a favorite Sembian condiment made with chopped herbs, lemon, and garlic - is perfect for brightening up simply seared boneless, center-cut pork chops.

Paired with a vibrant side of roasted green beans and purple potatoes tossed in a piquant dressing of dijon mustard, roasted peppers, and minced onion.

Chef's Note: I found this recipe in a book during my last visit to Candlekeep. I made a few tweaks; namely, I did not wear the 'required' blue apron when I cooked the initial test meal. Must be a Sembian superstition?

+ Desserts +

Salted Caramel Butter Bars

Sweet, salty, and completely irresistible! A rich filling of caramel, whipped cream, and vanilla bean extract forms an ooey, gooey layer between a thick, sweet buttery crust topped with Kohlingen salt.

Chef's Note: I should bring extra napkins and keep a careful watch on my pockets for when the inevitable "sticky fingers" becomes too literal.

Lemon Layer Cake with Buttercream Frosting

Moist, sweet, and buttery - this confection is loaded with fresh lemon flavor. Each of its three layers has a generous swirl of buttercream frosting made with butter, Bellisarian cream cheese, vanilla bean extract, and lemon juice.

Topped with a dollop of whipped cream and garnished with lemon zest.

Chef's Note: one of my first offerings! The citrus flavors should be well-received as we move into the warmer months.

+ Non-Alcoholic Beverages +

Infused Water: Raspberry-Mint

Crisp, crystalline water flavored with mintspear leaves and tantalizing Cordorian raspberries from the Waynolt family farm.

Chef's Note: surprisingly refreshing, especially after working over a hot cookery all day.

Sempharian Chocolate Hazelnut Milk

Damaran-pressed cocoa powder, liquified hazelnuts, and Semphar dates - for that extra touch of sweetness - blend together with Cordorian cow milk for an exquisite, flavorful concoction.

Garnished with finely chopped hazelnuts and Elysium chocolates.

Chef's Note: anything chocolate seems to be well-received by the public.

+ Alcoholic Beverages +

Bendir Dale Farmhouse Ale

Made from red wheat to give this ale a golden amber color, the subtle spicy notes from peppercorn make it a great beer to have any time of year.

Chef's Note: the farmlands of Bendir Dale are amazing. Halflings really know their agriculture!

Shark Finn Gin

A botanical forward gin made from wild foraged juniper berries, anise, orange peel, cucumbers, and Whidershin Edge pecans.

(Does not contain any actual shark fins - only a thin slice of lime in the shape of a shark fin.)

Chef's Note: my favorite thing on this menu! I had hoped to debut it before my darling Finn departed on his trip to the mainland. Instead, I look forward to it becoming so popular that he eventually regrets claiming that "everyone calls me Shark!" No one ever called you by such a ridiculous nickname, silly ranger.

I miss you, beloved.

Bramble Woods Red Berry Bold

A medium-bodied red wine with notes of herbs and red berries that make it incredibly versatile and perfect for pairing with everything from red meat to Maztican food.

Chef's Note: this should pair well with everything on the menu, but especially the Zesty Maztican Beans and Rice and the Seared Pork Chops and Sembian Gremolata.
Come visit the Carmichael Corner Café - located in the corner of Guldorand's town square near the Counting House and Speedy Messenger Service.

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Fri May 07, 2021 5:50 pm

[Screenshot: ScalesOfEquilibrium]

Previous Menu Statistics

Total Items Served: 423
Most Popular: Red Dragon Isle Honey Glazed Salmon
Least Popular: Zesty Maztican Beans and Rice

172: Flamerule - Eleint
[ 2021: 7th - 13th May ]

+ Appetizers +

Black-Pointe Oysters

A half-dozen raw oysters on the half shell plated on a small bed of ice. Served with lemon wedges, ginger horseradish cocktail sauce, and Cormyrian mignonette sauce (a condiment made with minced shallots, cracked pepper, and white white vinegar.)

Harvested from near the Blackfin sea temple and generously donated by Captain Hando of the Dixie Belle.

Chef's Note: I am not entirely certain how these will perform. Oysters seem to be a "love them or hate them" food. I am appreciative that Captain Hando took the initiative to bring these to me, though!

Savory Sausage Crostinis

Crumbled pork sausage, softened Bellisarian cream cheese, and shredded Mystra Gold cheese mixed together with finely diced onion, red pepper, and freshly picked basil. A spoonful is placed on individual pieces of a toasted Cormyrian baguette and then baked until the cheese is melted and gooey.

Six crostinis are plated and garnished with dried rosemary and a dusting of cayenne pepper.

Chef's Note: these did not perform well the first time I offered them, but I offered them before I started adding descriptions to the main menu. Tymora willing, these tasty bites will be more popular this time. If not, then I know on what I will be munching the most.

Honeyed Bunyols

From-scratch dough, farm fresh eggs, and hand-grated Brunost cheese shaped into bite-sized rounds and then deep-fried in pork fat before they are dipped in locally sourced honey and rolled in turbinado sugar.

Chef's Note: not one single half-orc has approached me to ask for a "bunbun," and I am starting to wonder if Melisine told me a tall tale.

+ Main Courses +

Brogdenstein Truffles & Glimmer Cheese Quiche

A slice of a crowd-pleasing quiche designed to showcase a rich, savory mix of melty smoked Glimmer cheese, earthy mushrooms from Brogdenstein caverns, and the café's own blend of truffle zest seasoning.

A side salad of crisp arugula tossed with a tangy and crunchy combo of marinated radishes and roasted pistachios lends refreshing contrast to all the bold flavors.

Chef's Note: my discussion with Argus, the dwarven guardsman, and his praise of truffles led to this culinary creation. I cannot wait to serve it to him and see his reaction.

Crispy Tilapia & Caper Aioli

Flaky tilapia coated with savory seasonings and delicate potato flakes - cooked to crispy perfection, then topped with an irresistible caper aioli.

Served alongside roasted potatoes, tossed with salt and apple cider vinegar, and sautéed green beans.

Baked Chicken & Zucchini Rice Casserole

This comforting, vibrant dish features rice, zucchini, onion, and Sembian-seasoned chicken breasts - all baked under a layer of melty Glimmer cheese, plus a final dusting of Sateeka Fang cheese before serving.

Chef's Note: Sateeka Fang cheese is a mild, crumbly cheese that originated in the Dalelands. It is one of the more popular cheeses to export due to its durability. I think the name sounds like a ferocious animal, but it probably references a mountain pass or somesuch.

Traditional Tenday Pot Roast

A serving of pure comfort food - boneless roast, wedges of white onions, cubed red potatoes, sliced carrots, garlic cloves, and a sprig of fresh rosemary - all oven braised in a blend of beef broth, Harrowdale sauce, and Reirdan Retreat red wine.

Served with a hunk of Cormyrian baguette.

Chef's Note: since I have started tracking what is served, I have noticed that many café patrons do not order the heavier meals. Perhaps this "taste of home" option will change their minds.

+ Desserts +

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

With a soft, melt-in-your-mouth texture and lovely crinkle appearance, these brownie-like cookies are a chocolate lover's dream come true! Made from Damaran-pressed cocoa and generously dusted with powdered sugar.

Chef's Note: these cookies are adorable! I expect them to be popular. I might have to impose a limit on Tiffa; she will eat these by the handful if I let her.

Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread

Moist and delicious cake-bread made with ripe bananas and strawberries that have been gently roasted to highlight their natural sweetness. Hints of vanilla and light brown sugar further enhance this confection.

Drizzled with strawberry compote and served warm with a side of vanilla bean ice cream.

Chef's Note: another prior offering that did not perform well due to a lack of a proper, mouth-watering description. Still, I have discovered that most patrons want the super sweet option between the two dessert choices.

Cinnamon Apple Cider Spritzer

A refreshing juice featuring apple cider vinegar - spiced with cinnamon, maple syrup, anise, and cloves - that has been topped with sparkling water.

Garnished with a cinnamon stick and a sliver of Cordorian red apple.

Golden Sunset Cashew Milk

Blended with milk from Cordorian cows, liquified cashews, Maztican agave, and vanilla bean extract. The unexpected inclusion of turmeric powder - a Kara-Turan spice related to ginger - gives this flavorful drink its vivid color.

Chef's Note: I love the unique color of this milk; that it tastes wonderful is an added bonus!

Premium Roast Coffee

Brewed from beans roasted in the traditional Cormyrian style, this complex coffee features satisfying notes of caramel in addition to smokiness.

Prepared with a Cormyrian press so all the flavors can be extracted before the drink is served.

Calimport Blend White Tea

This tea features a soothing blend of flowery chamomile, honeyed white tea leaves, and an assortment of aromatic herbs from the more exotic southern regions of Faerûn.

Chef's Note: tea is not usually ordered, but I have learned to keep some leaves available after three simultaneous orders. Melisine served this blend in the past; I am curious to see how it performs this menu cycle.

+ Alcoholic Beverages +

Hop Jubilee Pale Ale

Full of hops but well-balanced with the malts used. A touch of rye has been added to the mash to give off a slightly spicy characteristic.

Chef's Note: for whatever reason, the name I gave this beer makes me think of a field full of bunny rabbits.

Cavaz (White Wine)

A light-bodied, effervescent white wine imported from the famed library fortress of Candlekeep, where rooftop vineyards are magically tended by Acolytes of the monastic order.

Chef's Note: finally, a taste from home! During my last visit to Candlekeep, I made arrangements with the vintners to have some cases of wine sent to Cordor. The first shipment arrived last month, and I decided to sample a bottle after that unfortunate incident involving the canopy system Kels created for the café. The wine is as crisp and refreshing as I remember.

Nerys Kerr's Spiced Rum

Made from local sugar cane grown in Bendir Dale and evaporated sugar cane juice from the Moonshae Isle of Alaron.

Chultan vanilla beans, Malatran cinnamon sticks, star anise pods from Shou Lung, and Whidershin Edge pecans make this Cordorian spirit a quality product that is as eclectic as its namesake.

Chef's Note: in exchange for the cases of Cavaz, I sent a few bottles of this liquor back to Candlekeep. I am not sure if Nerys and Markus will visit there again any time soon, but when they do… she should be pleasantly surprised. Markus will probably not be as pleased; no one can really understand what Nerys says when she is sober, much less drunk.

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Sat May 15, 2021 12:05 am

Previous Menu Statistics

Total Items Served: 195
Most Popular: Nerys Kerr's Spiced Rum
Least Popular: Honeyed Bunyols

172: Uktar - Nightal
[ 2021: 14th - 20th May ]

+ Appetizers +

Roasted Mini Pepper Poppers

A quartet of tri-color mini pepper halves, oven-roasted and then filled with a tangy blend of Bellisarian cream cheese, sharp Mimolette cheese, green onions, horseradish, and spices.

Broiled until the cheese melts and forms a slight crisp.

Chef's Note: any time I have an excuse to use Bellisarian cream cheese is a time that I am happy.

Blueberry Balsamic Goat Cheese Toasties

Locally sourced blueberries simmered with rosemary, honey, and balsamic vinegar before being folded into whipped goat cheese.

A small bowl of the spread is served toasted Cormyrian baguette rounds.

Chef's Note: goat cheese is one of my absolute favorites! Whipping it until it is light and fluffy enhances its tangy goodness.

Honeyed Bunyols

Chef's Note: these were the least popular item on the last menu cycle, and I am concerned. Over-saturation, perhaps? If they do not perform well this menu cycle, I will rotate them out as a permanent feature.

+ Main Courses +

Ponzu-Sesame Tofu & Vegetables

Cubes of tofu, seared in sesame oil until delightfully crisp, tossed with tender carrots, snow peas, and shishito peppers in a combination of citrus ponzu, soy-miso sauce, and spicy sambal oelek.

Served over steamed white rice and garnished with sliced green onions.

Chef's Note: the first Kara-Turan-inspired dish I featured was a surprising success, and Cho said I got the flavors -just- right. I hope that my second attempt results in the same success!

Chili-Lime Cod Fillets

Two wild-caught Kohlingen cod fillets, rubbed with a blend of oregano, parsley, paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and exotic Maztican cumin. Pan-fried in butter, lime juice, and lime zest until white and flaky.

Served with brown rice and yellow corn, all drizzled with lime aioli and garnished with fresh parsley.

Chef's Note: every time I go to Kohlingen, I have to touch the giant starfish. Gur'Durak said it was tradition, and I like to think that I keep his memory alive with the gesture.

Sateeka Fang Chicken Wings

A dozen pieces of chicken - a combination of wings and drummettes - tossed in a blend of lemon juice, cornstarch, oil, minced garlic, red pepper flakes. After a generous sprinkle of Sateeka Fang cheese, the chicken gets baked and then broiled until the skin is crisp.

Served with celery sticks, carrot sticks, and a small bowl of thick and creamy farmstead dip.

Chef's Note: I seem to be obsessed with Sateeka Fang cheese! What can I say, it is delicious.

Breakfast for Dinner

A platter heaped full of comforting favorites: two fluffy pancakes complete with butter and Arelith Forest maple syrup, two eggs cooked to order, a rasher of center-cut bacon, two pork sausage links, two thick pieces of breakfast ham, and crispy shredded potato hash.

Chef's Note: one of the downsides to opening the café late in the tenday is that I always offer dinner foods. With this meal, I can offer some breakfast items, too!

+ Desserts +

Triple Chocolate Eclairs

This delectable Cormyrian treat features a Damaran-pressed chocolate eclair shell filled with heavy chocolate whipped cream and topped with silky chocolate ganache.

Chef's Note: I remember when Sly used to make eclairs and give them as a 'reward' to people who pleased him. I overheard that he had died; I wonder if that was before or after he left the isles. What an eccentric man...

Pecan Upside Down Cake

Moist and delicious cake, flavored with vanilla bean extract, topped with a filling made from chopped Whidershin Edge pecans, brown sugar, and creamy melted butter.

Served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.

Chef's Note: when my favorite pie meets my favorite type of cake.

Lunia Mineral Water

No flavors, no fuss - just pure, crisp water from the fountains of Lunia.

Chef's Note: I remember the first time my darling Finn took me to Celestia and I sipped the refreshing water there. Instant invigoration!

Blackberry Pop Juice

Made primarily from Cordorian blackberries, this refreshing juice also pops with the flavors of kiwi, pear, and pineapple.
Garnished with a trio of blackberries.

Chef's Note: a juice, instead of a milk. Let us see what happens!

Premium Roast Coffee

Brewed from beans roasted in the traditional Cormyrian style, this complex coffee features satisfying notes of caramel in addition to smokiness.

Prepared with a Cormyrian press so all the flavors can be extracted before the drink is served.

Blood Orange Tea

A bold, awakening ruby blend with a sweet zing formed from full and fruity aromas. Bright, crisp, and tart, this tea is delicious both hot or iced.

Chef's Note: blood oranges - what a flavor! I have a feeling that this will be requested with many breakfast meals due to its citrus notes.

+ Alcoholic Beverages +

Planeswalker Porter

A well-hopped beer made dark in appearance through the use of brown malt. Balanced and hearty, this particular drink features notes of coffee and Elysium chocolate.

Chef's Note: really, any excuse where I can use Elysium chocolate. The place itself may not be overly exciting, but the chocolates are divine.

Leaf and Vine Cellars Select (Red Wine)

A rich, full-bodied wine that balances notes of dark fruits and spices with bright acidity. Pairs well with meats such as lamb, venison, and wolverine.

Chef's Note: I wish this had been ready when I featured the Braised Wolverine Flank, but the wine needed to age a bit longer.

Melisine's Muscadine Brandy

Made from Arelith Forest muscadine wine, this unique brandy is aged in spent single malt whiskey barrels to give it warm, smoky notes.

Chef's Note: the second drink named for my wonderful friend, Melisine Aubron. I think she will be surprised, again, and encourage -everyone- to try this drink.

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Sat May 29, 2021 12:16 am

Lord Duncan Waynolt's Fundraiser for the Arts

16th Ches, 173

+ Appetizers +

A quartet of cocktail sausages, each wrapped with hickory smoked bacon before being cooked, then slathered in a thick, delectable coating of barbeque sauce mixed with dark brown sugar, ketchup, Harrowdale sauce, onion and garlic powders, and a dash of liquid smoke.

Sprinkled with more dark brown sugar and served with toothpicks already inserted so hands stay neat and clean!

Cordorian Charcuterie Board

Cheeses: Crossroads Brandy-Cheese, soft and creamy Glimmer, extra sharp Mystra Gold, and Ackawi
Extras: dried figs, green olives, marinated mushrooms, toasted walnuts, fresh blueberries, honeycomb

A sample of everything has been beautifully arranged upon a pristine oval serving plate.

Crab-Filled Petite Quiche

Finely chopped and cooked Cordorian Water Crab meat, fresh chopped scallions, and grated Waterdhavian cheese mixed into a creamy, savory batter and baked until golden. Topped with a dusting of cayenne pepper and Sateeka Fang cheese.

Five petite quiches are artistically arranged on individual serving plates.

Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms

Each palm-sized mushroom cap has been filled with a creamy blend of fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, minced garlic, soured cream, Bellissarian cream cheese, and shredded Sateeka Fang cheese - then topped with cubed Arabellan cheese and baked to gooey perfection.

Honey-Baked Hot Sauce Chicken Wings

Two pieces - a wing and a drumette - of pasture raised chicken tossed in Rooster hot sauce, baked, and then glazed with a savory-sweet blend of locally sourced honey, apricot jam, and a squeeze of lime juice to offset the heat.

Served with a small condiment cup filled with creamy farmstead dip.

+ Desserts +

Triple Chocolate Eclairs

This delectable Cormyrian treat features a Damaran-pressed chocolate eclair shell filled with heavy chocolate whipped cream and topped with silky chocolate ganache.

Miniature Cheesecake Cupcakes

An individual fluffy cheesecake, bursting with vanilla bean flavor, settled upon a buttery sweet graham cracker crust.

Some are plain and untopped. Others have a dollop of whipped cream and a sliver of strawberry or a pair of raspberries or blueberries.

Moist, sweet, and buttery - this confection is loaded with fresh lemon flavor. Each of its three layers has a generous swirl of buttercream frosting made with butter, Bellisarian cream cheese, vanilla bean extract, and lemon juice.

Carmichael Café Premium Roast Coffee

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Sun May 30, 2021 4:32 am

Previous Menu Statistics

N / A

Chef's Note: the move to Guldorand precluded any attempts at keeping track of expenses, revenue, and inventory. However, having an indoor café is absolutely wonderful, and I love my new life in the Fortress City!

173: Ches - Mirtul
[ 2021: 28th May - 3rd June ]

+ Appetizers +

Sembian Stuffed Mushrooms

Locally sourced ripplebark mushrooms stuffed with a mixture of Bellissarian cream cheese, chopped scallions, green bell peppers, bread crumbs, and classic Sembian seasonings.

Topped with grated Sateeka Fang cheese and then broiled until crisp and golden.

Cheesy Bacon Potato Rounds

Thin-sliced potatoes brushed with melted garlic butter and topped with shredded Mimolette cheese and crisp bacon crumbles.

Baked until the cheese melts, sprinkled with chopped green onions, and served with a small bowl of soured cream for dipping.

Honeyed Bunyols

+ Main Courses +

Chessentan Farro Salad

A hearty chickpea and vegetable salad topped with an irresistibly creamy layer of tarator, or Chessentan cucumber-yogurt sauce.

The duo of marinated orange bell pepper and grape tomatoes plus crumbly Lotus cheese add a bevy of vibrant flavors to the nutty farro served underneath.

Maple Balsamic Rainbow Trout

Moist, flaky, flavorful - line-caught trout fillets coated and baked in a thick, savory sauce that combines balsamic vinegar, freshly squeezed lemon juice, Arelith Forest maple syrup, and a dash of hot pepper sauce.

Garnished with green onions and served alongside roasted cauliflower.

Spicy Yethil Turkey & Rice Bowl

Ground turkey and crisp snow peas, cooked with the aromatic combination of garlic and ginger, served over a hearty bowl of brown rice and drizzled with a rich sauce made from gauji root, locally sourced honey, and yethil (sesame seed paste).

Topped with marinated radishes and black sesame seeds.

Sibayad Steak & Garlic Butter Zucchini Noodles

Delicious Sibayad-raised flank steak, cut into strips and marinated overnight in a spicy blend of lemon juice, olive oil, and both soy and Kara-Turan Rooster sauces.

Lightly seared and served over a generous bed of spiralized zucchini noodles sautéed with garlic and lemon zest in butter.

+ Desserts +

Lemon Snowball Cookies

Six cookies that have an irresistible melt-in-your-mouth texture and deliver the light taste of tart citrus paired with a generous powdered sugar coating.

White Chocolate & Berry Brownies

Soft, delightful white chocolate brownies that have had berry compote - a sweet mixture of blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries - gently folded into the batter before being baked.

Drizzled with melted white chocolate and served with a small side of vanilla bean ice cream.

Death by Chocolate

Three layers of chocolate cake featuring Damaran-pressed cocoa powder, Luiren chocolate filling, and fluffy whipped cream made from Cordorian Chocolate Milk. Frosted with gooey chocolate icing and then decorated with miniature chocolate chips.

Fizzlebop Seltzer Water: Pineapple-Coconut

This effervescent, bubbly water features the refreshing flavors of pineapple and coconut. The drink has been bottled in such a way that opening the top creates a satisfying BOP! sound followed by the rush of merry fizz.

Purple Hills Sparkling Cider

Imported from Myratma, this bubbly cider features a refreshing blend of fruit flavors - apples, cherries, gooseberries, plums, and quinces - all local to the Purple Hills region of Tethyr.

Premium Roast Coffee

Chocolate Rose Tea

Perfect as an after-dinner indulgence or a sweet treat for any time of day, this is a decadent dessert tea featuring notes of rich chocolate with a light and pleasing floral finish.

+ Alcoholic Beverages +

Bitterroot Beer

A smoky-tasting, dark beer featuring notes of coffee and caramel. Imported from Candlekeep and made primarily from bitterroot sourced from Delimbiyr Vale.

Ivory in Ebon (White Wine)

A surprisingly sweet, full-bodied white wine with a light, nutty aftertaste.

Served in a solid black goblet in honor of Ebon, the premier Cordorian cook and caterer who left the Isles of Arelith in 169 AR. Carmichael Corner Café developed, in part, as a way to continue the work she started.

Bounty Hunter Vodka

A Cordorian corn-based vodka that is triple filtered to smooth out its demeanor.

Drink a bottle before venturing forth to decapitate for money!

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:04 pm

Previous Menu Statistics

Total Items Served: 244
Most Popular: Death by Chocolate
Least Popular: Not Applicable

Menu Dates: Kythorn - Eleasis, 173
[ 2021: 4th June - 10th June ]

+ Appetizers +

Classic Meatballs & Sauce Sampler

A dozen mouth-watering meatballs, held together with eggs, breadcrumbs, savory spices, grated zucchini and onion, then pan-fried until browned.

Served with a sampler of four sauces: herbed tomato, Moonshae Madness (a spicy pepper blend), honey dijon mustard, and cherrywood barbeque.

Cormyrian Charcuterie Board

A sample of everything has been beautifully arranged upon small wooden board.

Honeyed Bunyols

+ Main Courses +

Rainbow Garden Salad with Honey Dijon Dressing

Broccoli florets, chopped purple cabbage, kale, shredded carrots, garbanzo beans, and diced red peppers lightly dressed with a vinaigrette of dijon mustard and locally sourced honey.

Topped with a generous sprinkle of salted peanuts from Gregor's Farmstead in Guldorand.

Red Dragon Isle Honey Glazed Salmon

A skinless salmon fillet, wild-caught off the shores of Red Dragon Isle, pan-fried with minced shallots in a butter and Rierdan Retreat red wine reduction, then topped with a savory garlic, ginger, and honey glaze.

Served with steamed broccoli florets over a bed of brown rice.

Roast Chicken with Rosemary-Lemon Sauce

This wholesome meal features a classic pairing of roasted potatoes and pasture-raised chicken, finished with a rich, savory pan sauce of rosemary butter, bone broth, and lemon juice.

Served with a crispy pancetta and pear salad.

Barbeque and Brown Sugar Bacon Meatloaf

A hearty portion of meatloaf - made moist and delectable by the addition of grated zucchini to the mixture of spices, onions, eggs, and breadcrumbs. Wrapped in strips of center-cut, brown sugar bacon and topped with a rich glaze of smoky barbeque sauce.

Served with - oh, who cares what else comes with it? It is baconated meatloaf!

(Served with roasted new potatoes, tender asparagus sautéed in butter, and a warm, flaky dinner roll.)

+ Desserts +

Isvarg's Paws & Claws

A warm, flaky pastry made with a tender, rich dough that houses a luscious and sweet almond filling. Drizzled with vanilla glaze and topped with slivered almonds.

Shaped to resemble the massive paws and claws of a particular female grizzly bear who definitely does not frighten the creator of the treat.

Cookie Crumble Fluff

Crushed dark chocolate wafer cookies folded into a silky combination of vanilla bean custard, whipped cream, and milk.

Served chilled and topped with additional crushed cookie pieces.

Lavender Mint Lemonade

A delightfully light and refreshing drink made with lavender, mint, and freshly squeezed lime to cool you down on a hot day!

Celestial Chocolate Milk

A divine, creamy drink made from blending fresh milk with cocoa powder, vanilla bean extract, and confectioner's sugar.

Can be served hot or cold.

Premium Roast Coffee

Chamomile Citron Tea

A unique and refreshing herbal tea blended with chamomile, rosehips, lemongrass, hibiscus, and lemon verbena.

+ Alcoholic Beverages +

Oghma's Inspiration Malt Beer

A throat-warming, complex malt beer with hints of oak. While it can serve as either an apéritif (before the meal) or digestif (after the meal) drink, it is meant to be slowly sipped and enjoyed.

Arelithian Dry (Red Wine)

This red wine is very dry and served at cellar temperature to best exhibit its woodsy undertones and faint berrylike taste.

Everwatch Rye Whiskey

A spicy rye whiskey with a smooth, sweet note of molasses with a pepper, pecan and smoke finish.

Said to be favored by the Everwatch Knights of Helm in Nashkel, Amn.

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:25 am

Previous Menu Statistics

Total Items Served: 100
Most Popular: Roast Chicken with Rosemary-Lemon Sauce
Least Popular: Isvarg's Paws & Claws

Menu: Alturiak 1373
[ 2021: 11th June - 19th June ]

+ Appetizers +

Cheesy Ordulin Garlic Bread

Melty white Mimolette cheese, Ordulin chile paste, and finely minced garlic baked on top of a crispy baguette and garnished with scallions.

Cavalier Caviar & Khubz Dipping Strips

Four different beans - green, yellow, red kidney, and garbanzo - along with diced red peppers, tamed jalapeñoes, tomatoes, and red onions, mixed in a vinaigrette made with Rierdan Retreat red wine, lime juice, and Maztican cumin. Garnished with cilantro chiffonade.

Served with warm Khubz flatbread, cut into rectangular dipping strips.

Honeyed Bunyols

+ Main Courses +

Snow Pea & Nectarine Salad

This vibrant salad combines crisp snow peas and sweet nectarine marinated with tangy red wine vinegar and fresh mintspear.

Garnished with roasted pistachios and grated Sateeka Fang cheese for a pleasant crunchy and salty flavor in each bite.

Dijon Roasted Trout & Potatoes

Wild-caught trout gets a bright lift from a piquant vinaigrette - made with chopped Amnian olives and dijon mustard whisked together with olive oil and red wine vinegar - that dresses both the fish and the bed of arugula salad served underneath.

Create-Your-Own Omelet

A delicious, buttery three-egg omelet made with your choice of up to five fillings!

Meats (Diced or Crumbled): Bacon, Chicken, Ham, Sausage, Steak

Vegetables (Diced, Sliced, or Shredded): Bell Peppers (Green, Orange, Red, or Yellow), Mushrooms, Onions, Spinach, Tomatoes

Cheeses (Shredded): Damme, Mimolette, Mystra Gold, Sateeka Fang, Waterdhavian

Homestyle Chicken Pot Pie

Tenderly roasted boneless chicken pieces and a garden-fresh medley of green beans, corn, peas, and carrots mixed together in a savory mushroom-and-rosemary sauce.

The hearty filling is nestled inside a flaky, from-scratch pie crust lightly brushed with melted butter and baked until golden.

Seared Pork Chops & Sembian Gremolata

Gremolata - a favorite Sembian condiment made with chopped herbs, lemon, and garlic - is perfect for brightening up simply seared boneless, center-cut pork chops.

Paired with a vibrant side of roasted green beans and purple potatoes tossed in a piquant dressing of dijon mustard, roasted peppers, and minced onion.

+ Desserts +

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

With a soft, melt-in-your-mouth texture and lovely crinkle appearance, these brownie-like cookies are a chocolate lover's dream come true! Made from Damaran-pressed cocoa and generously dusted with powdered sugar.

Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce

A decadent concoction of cubed bread soaked in heavy cream, bathed in a mixture of turbinado sugar, eggs, and vanilla bean extract, and then baked until golden.

Drizzled with a velvety and sweet Bookworm Double Oak Bourbon-based sauce.

Damaran Apple Pie

A blend of Bendir Dale and Guldorand apples, sliced thin and slowly cooked with cinnamon, light brown sugar, and vanilla bean extract until a caramelized filling results.

Placed in a from-scratch pie crust and then generously topped with a unique crumble topping of butter, sugar, and flour.

Infused Water: Blueberry-Lime

Crisp, crystalline water flavored with Bendir Dale blueberries and slices of fresh lime.

Koryo Strawberry Milk

This beautiful dairy concoction is made with fresh chunks of strawberries and a puréed strawberry syrup.

Premium Roast Coffee

Mulhorand Mint Tea

This tea, a favorite of Mulhorand hospitality, combines hand-rolled green tea with fresh mintspear leaves. Traditionally served in clear glasses and sweetened with sugar, it is believed to be a wonderful digestive aid.

+ Alcoholic Beverages +

King Edward's Oatmeal Stout

A drink fit for (avian) royalty! Full of coffee and chocolate notes, this oatmeal stout is a little dryer than most and has a touch less alcohol - which means that you can have a few without feeling you’ve been drinking stout all night!

Aubronvignon (White Wine)

A light-bodied dry white wine with a crisp, clean taste and the fruity aroma of green apples.

Black Cat Barrel Rested Gin

Aged to perfection in spent single malt whiskey barrels that impart notes of caramel and smoke, complimenting the anise and Whidershin Edge pecan flavors.

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:30 am

Waynolt Knighting Ceremony

4th Ches, 1373

+ Course 1 +

Starter

Chili Lime Baked Shrimp Cup

A large, de-veined shrimp - fully cooked in a savory mixture of olive oil, Maztican chili powder, and lime zest - placed on top of arugula leaves inside a Kara-Turan wonton cup that has been baked until crispy.

Topped with a small dollop of sour cream blended with lime juice and garnished with more lime zest.

Drink

Lunia Mineral Water

+ Course 2 +

Soup

Broccoli, Mimolette Cheese, and Potato Soup

A bowl of a satisfying soup brimming with farm-fresh broccoli, carrots, and hearty potatoes - all embodied by a rich and creamy, deliciously cheesy broth made from sharp Mimolette cheese.

Drink

Purple Hills Sparkling Cider

Imported from Myratma, this bubbly cider features a refreshing blend of fruit flavors - apples, cherries, gooseberries, plums, and quinces - all local to the Purple Hills region of Tethyr.

+ Course 3 +

Appetizer

Savory Sausage Toasties

Crumbled pork sausage, softened Bellisarian cream cheese, and shredded Mystra Gold cheese mixed together with finely diced onion, red pepper, and freshly picked basil. A spoonful is placed on individual pieces of a toasted Cormyrian baguette and then baked until the cheese is melted and gooey.

Three toasties are plated and garnished with dried rosemary and a dusting of cayenne pepper.

Drink

A drink fit for royalty! Full of coffee and chocolate notes, this oatmeal stout is a little dryer than most and has a touch less alcohol - which means that you can have a few without feeling you have been drinking stout all night!

+ Course 4 +

Salad

Rainbow Garden Salad with Honey Dijon Dressing

Broccoli florets, chopped purple cabbage, kale, shredded carrots, garbanzo beans, and diced red peppers lightly dressed with a vinaigrette of dijon mustard and locally sourced honey.

Topped with a generous sprinkle of salted peanuts from the Waynolt family farm.

Drink

A light-bodied dry white wine with a crisp, clean taste and the fruity aroma of green apples.

+ Course 5 +

Entrée

Barbeque and Brown Sugar Bacon Meatloaf

A hearty portion of meatloaf - made moist and delectable by the addition of grated zucchini to the mixture of spices, onions, eggs, and breadcrumbs. Wrapped in strips of center-cut, brown sugar bacon and topped with a rich glaze of smoky barbeque sauce.

Served with roasted new potatoes, tender asparagus sautéed in butter, and a warm, flaky dinner roll.

Drink

Arelithian Dry (Red Wine)

This red wine is very dry and served at cellar temperature to best exhibit its woodsy undertones and faint berrylike taste.

+ Course 6 +

Dessert

Death by Chocolate

Three layers of chocolate cake featuring Damaran-pressed cocoa powder, Luiren chocolate filling, and fluffy whipped cream made from Cordorian Chocolate Milk.

Frosted with gooey chocolate icing and then decorated with miniature chocolate chips.

Drink

Premium Roast Coffee

+ Celebration Toast +

Waynolt Family Single Malt Whiskey

Made with all malted barley and smoked with peach and pecan wood, this whiskey drinks sweet and smooth. A true Cordorian whiskey experience.

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:29 pm

Previous Menu Statistics

Total Items Served: 715
Most Popular: Homestyle Chicken Pot Pie
Least Popular: Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce

Menu: Ches 1373
[ 2021: 20th June - 29th June ]

+ Appetizers +

Cordorian Crab Puffs

A pair of treats featuring fresh Cordorian crab meat - blended with Bellissarian cream cheese, lemon juice, scallions, and spices - folded into puff pastry squares and baked until golden.

Pulled Pork Stuffed Potato Skins

A trio of buttery baked potato skins that hold a hearty filling of slow-cooked pork shoulder swirled in a thick, savory barbeque sauce.

Sprinkled with sharp Mimolette cheese and topped with soured cream and scallions.

Honeyed Bunyols

+ Main Courses +

Koryo Quinoa Slaw

Inspired by the flavors of Kara-Tur, this slaw features cooked white quinoa combined with shreds of carrots, green onions, and red cabbage, all dressed in a blend of rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and locally sourced honey.

Topped with a generous sprinkle of white sesame seeds and toasted almonds.

Crispy Tilapia & Caper Aioli

Flaky tilapia coated with savory seasonings and delicate potato flakes - cooked to crispy perfection, then topped with an irresistible caper aioli.

Served alongside roasted potatoes, tossed with salt and apple cider vinegar, and sautéed green beans.

Breakfast for Dinner

A small platter of comforting favorites: two fluffy pancakes complete with butter and Arelith Forest maple syrup, two eggs cooked to order, a rasher of center-cut bacon, two pork sausage links, two thick pieces of breakfast ham, and crispy shredded potato hash.

Sembian Chicken Piccata

Juicy boneless chicken breast - butterflied and pounded thin, coated in a seasoned flour mix, and fried in butter until golden. A tangy sauce of lemon juice, Aubronvignon white wine, garlic, shallots, and capers tops the cutlet.

Served with fluffy, garlic-mashed potatoes, sautéed green beans, and a slice of freshly baked Sembian Plain Bread - just like in Saerloon!

Slow Cooked Beef Ribs

Tender, fall off the bone beef ribs slow-cooked in a broth made with onions, garlic, and tomatoes.

Served with creamy mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, and steamed broccoli.

+ Desserts +

Raspberry Lemonade Bars

Soft, brownie-like lemon bars filled with fresh raspberries and topped with a delicious lemon raspberry glaze.

Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Dipping Strips

A small bowl filled with a colorful combination of diced fruits - peaches, mangoes, strawberries, and kiwis - tossed in a light, refreshing blend of honey and lemon juice.

Served with cinnamon sugar dipping strips made from Lefse bread.

Chocolate Cherry Cake

Chocolate cake, made with Damaran-pressed cocoa powder, surrounds a gooey layer of sweetened cherry filling.

Topped with glossy chocolate frosting and adorned with additional cherries.

Cinnamon Apple Cider Spritzer

A refreshing juice featuring apple cider vinegar - spiced with cinnamon, maple syrup, anise, and cloves - that has been topped with sparkling water.

Garnished with a cinnamon stick and a sliver of Cordorian red apple.

Vanilla Bean & Pistachio Milk

A creamy, tantalizing drink made from blending the milk from Cordorian cows with liquified, locally sourced pistachios, vanilla bean extract, and Maztican agave - a natural sweetener similar to honey.

Premium Roast Coffee

Waterdhavian Black Tea

A fine black tea with smoky notes made from Waterdhavian leaves grown near the Undermountain.

+ Alcoholic Beverages +

Angry Calico

For the beer lover who cannot decide! A tumbler-sized sample of four different beers served by the café:

Oghma's Inspiration Malt Beer
Hop Jubilee Pale Ale

Rierdan Retreat (Red Wine)

A medium-bodied sweet red wine with an aroma of raspberries and the woodsy flavor that comes from being stored in an oaken barrel.

Bookworm Double Oak Bourbon

A smooth bourbon with a leather and sandalwood nose and the sweetness of caramel on the palette that finishes with oak.

Said to be favored by the Great Readers of Candlekeep.

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:30 am

Walvish-Springrunner Wedding Reception

16th Ches, 1373

+ Appetizers +

Chili Lime Baked Shrimp Cup

A large, de-veined shrimp - fully cooked in a savory mixture of olive oil, Maztican chili powder, and lime zest - placed on top of arugula leaves inside a Kara-Turan wonton cup that has been baked until crispy.

Topped with a small dollop of sour cream blended with lime juice and garnished with more lime zest.

Pulled Pork Stuffed Potato Skins

A trio of buttery baked potato skins that hold a hearty filling of slow-cooked pork shoulder swirled in a thick, savory barbeque sauce.

Sprinkled with sharp Mimolette cheese and topped with soured cream and scallions.

Crab-Filled Petite Quiche

Finely chopped and cooked Cordorian Water Crab meat, fresh chopped scallions, and grated Waterdhavian cheese mixed into a creamy, savory batter and baked until golden. Topped with a dusting of cayenne pepper and Sateeka Fang cheese.

Five petite quiches are artistically arranged on individual serving plates.

Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms

Each palm-sized mushroom cap has been filled with a creamy blend of fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, minced garlic, soured cream, Bellissarian cream cheese, and shredded Sateeka Fang cheese - then topped with cubed Arabellan cheese and baked to gooey perfection.

Sateeka Fang Chicken Wings

Three pieces - two wings and a drumette - tossed in a blend of lemon juice, cornstarch, oil, minced garlic, red pepper flakes. After a generous sprinkle of Sateeka Fang cheese, the chicken gets baked and then broiled until the skin is crisp.

+ Desserts +

Lemon Snowball Cookies

Three cookies that have an irresistible melt-in-your-mouth texture and deliver the light taste of tart citrus paired with a generous powdered sugar coating.

Mille-Feuille (Vanilla Slice)

A Cormyrian confection featuring creamy vanilla custard layered between thin layers of puff pastry and topped with vanilla glaze.

Chocolate Cherry Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting

Chocolate cake, made with Damaran-pressed cocoa powder, surrounds a gooey layer of sweetened cherry filling.

Topped with a decadent layer of vanilla buttercream frosting featuring floral scrollwork, spun-sugar cherry blossoms, and edible white magnolias.

Lunia Mineral Water

Celestial Chocolate Milk

A divine, creamy drink made from blending fresh cold milk with cocoa powder, vanilla bean extract, and confectioner's sugar.

+ Alcoholic Beverages +

Everwatch Rye Whiskey

A spicy rye whiskey with a smooth, sweet note of molasses with a pepper, pecan and smoke finish.

Said to be favored by the Everwatch Knights of Helm in Nashkel, Amn.

Happily Ever After (Cormyrian Sparkling Wine)

A chilled glass of bubbling, sparkling wine made from grapes grown in the Eveningstar region of Cormyr.

The bubbles feel like crystalline pearls on the palate, exploding with acidulous flavors that stand out against a rich, smooth background of ripe fruit and exotic wood interlaced with the fragrance of white flowers.

Happily Ever After (Cormyrian Sparkling Cider)

A chilled glass of non-alcoholic bubbling, sparkling cider made from apples grown in the Eveningstar region of Cormyr.

The bubbles feel like crystalline pearls on the palate, exploding with acidulous flavors that stand out against a rich, smooth background of ripe fruit and exotic wood interlaced with the fragrance of white flowers.

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Previous Menu Statistics

Total Items Served: 393
Most Popular: Cinnamon Apple Cider Spritzer
Least Popular: (Tie) Koryo Quinoa Slaw & Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Dipping Strips

Menu: Tarsakh 1373
[ 2021: 30th June - 9th July ]

+ Appetizers +

A quartet of cocktail sausages, each wrapped with hickory smoked bacon before being cooked, then slathered in a thick, delectable coating of barbeque sauce mixed with dark brown sugar, ketchup, Harrowdale sauce, onion and garlic powders, and a dash of liquid smoke.

Sembian Pinwheel

A soft tortilla (Maztican flatbread) layered with a savory Bellissarian cream cheese spread, fresh green leafy lettuce, pepperoncinis, roasted red bell peppers, Sembian spices, and thinly sliced cuts of ham, salami, and smoked spice salami.

The layers are then rolled together, sliced into sections, and held together with a toothpick.

Honeyed Bunyols

+ Main Courses +

Tomato Cucumber Salad

A vibrant duo of tomatoes and cucumbers come together over a bed of creamy Chessentan yogurt flavored with punchy garlic paste and dukkah - a warming, Mulhorand-style blend of herbs and spices.

Maple Balsamic Rainbow Trout

Moist, flaky, flavorful - line-caught trout fillets coated and baked in a thick, savory sauce that combines balsamic vinegar, freshly squeezed lemon juice, Arelith Forest maple syrup, and a dash of hot pepper sauce.

Garnished with green onions and served alongside roasted cauliflower.

Inner Sea Scrambled Eggs

A simple but hearty combination of sautéed spinach, diced tomatoes, and Lotus cheese scrambled into fresh farm eggs.

Served with additional slices of juicy tomatoes.

Turkey Stuffed Sunshine Peppers

A large, farm-fresh yellow pepper filled with a tantalizing blend of ground turkey, yellow rice, herbed tomato sauce, diced yellow onion and garlic, parsley and cumin. Topped with shredded Mimolette cheese and baked until the cheese melts.

Served with a dollop of soured cream and sprinkled with fresh parsley.

Braised Wolverine Flank

Succulent wolverine flank, seasoned with herbs de provence and braised in Rierdan Retreat red wine until tender, served over a bed of spinach chiffonade, roasted pumpkin, tart mulberries, and boiled baby potatoes.

Topped with a perfectly poached goose egg and sprinkled with scallions.

+ Desserts +

Chocolate Walnut Shortbread Cookies

A trio of melt-in-your-mouth buttery shortbread cookies made with Damaran-pressed chocolate, vanilla bean extract, sugar, and Cordorian walnuts.

Spiced Peach Crumble

A delicious dessert of juicy macerated peaches topped with a crunchy, buttery crumble spiced with a warming blend of nutmeg, ginger, white pepper, and cloves.

Topped with a dollop of creamy whipped mascarpone.

Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread

Moist and delicious cake-bread made with ripe bananas and strawberries that have been gently roasted to highlight their natural sweetness. Hints of vanilla and light brown sugar further enhance this confection.

Drizzled with strawberry compote and served warm with a side of vanilla bean ice cream.

Fizzlebop Seltzer Water: Grapefruit-Rosemary

This effervescent, bubbly water features the refreshing flavors of grapefruit and rosemary. The drink has been bottled in such a way that opening the top creates a satisfying BOP! sound followed by the rush of merry fizz.

Golden Sunset Cashew Milk

Blended with milk from Cordorian cows, liquified cashews, Maztican agave, and vanilla bean extract. The unexpected inclusion of turmeric powder - a Kara-Turan spice related to ginger - gives this flavorful drink its vivid color.

Premium Roast Coffee

Calimport Blend White Tea

This tea features a soothing blend of flowery chamomile, honeyed white tea leaves, and an assortment of aromatic herbs from the more exotic southern regions of Faerûn.

+ Alcoholic Beverages +

Made from red wheat to give this ale a golden amber color, the subtle spicy notes from peppercorn make it a great beer to have any time of year.

Grey Tabby Topaz (Amber Wine)

A dry, medium-bodied amber-colored wine with a nutty flavor and fruity overtones.

Lapostolle de Tyrluk

A sweet, orange-flavored liqueur made in Tyrluk, Cormyr, from high-quality Wheloon brandy, distilled bigarade orange, and Eveningstar sugarcane.

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:03 am

Darrowdeep Celebration

10th Flamerule, 1373

+ Appetizers +

Black-Pointe Oysters

A half-dozen raw oysters on the half shell plated on a small bed of ice. Served with lemon wedges, ginger horseradish cocktail sauce, and Cormyrian mignonette sauce (a condiment made with minced shallots, cracked pepper, and white white vinegar.)

Smashed Potato Bites

Bite-sized potatoes filled with a delectable combination of diced tomatoes, lemon juice, chives, and Bellissarian cream cheese mixed with fresh garden herbs.

Three bites are neatly arranged upon a small serving plate.

Summertime Sensation Charcuterie

Cheeses: Crossroads Brandy-Cheese, soft and creamy Glimmer, and extra sharp Mystra Gold
Extras: red grapes, sliced bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, almonds, black cherries, olives, cornichons
Breads: sliced baguettes, khubz dipping strips, and assorted crackers

Layered Summer Salad Cups

A small, clear cup of salad layered from bottom to top as follows: toasted bread crumbs, alternating pieces of thinly sliced beets and red onions, and fresh baby greens.

Topped with a petite scoop of creamy herb dressing, pepitas, pomegranate seeds, a dash of black pepper, and a drizzle of hazelnut oil.

Miniature Shepherd Pies

Tender ground lamb and a garden-fresh medley of green beans, corn, peas, and carrots mix together in a rich gravy of rosemary, thyme, and Harrowdale sauce.

The hearty filling is nestled inside a flaky pie crust, topped with Sateeka Fang cheese blended mashed potatoes, and then baked until golden.

+ Desserts +

Salted Caramel Bars

Sweet, salty, and completely irresistible! A rich filling of caramel, whipped cream, and vanilla bean extract forms an ooey, gooey layer between a thick, sweet buttery crust topped with Kohlingen salt.

White Chocolate & Berry Brownies

Soft, delightful white chocolate brownies that have had berry compote - a sweet mixture of blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries - gently folded into the batter before being baked.

Drizzled with melted white chocolate and served with a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.

Death by Chocolate

Three layers of chocolate cake featuring Damaran-pressed cocoa powder, Luiren chocolate filling, and fluffy whipped cream made from Cordorian Chocolate Milk.

Frosted with gooey chocolate icing and then decorated with miniature chocolate chips.

Lavender Mint Lemonade

A delightfully light and refreshing drink made with lavender, mint, and freshly squeezed lime to cool you down on a hot day!

Blackberry Pop Juice

Made primarily from Cordorian blackberries, this refreshing juice also pops with the flavors of kiwi, pear, and pineapple.

Garnished with a trio of blackberries.

+ Alcoholic Beverages +

Darrowdeep Dark Ale

A Damaran-style "dunkel" with an aroma of chocolate, caramelized malt, and freshly baked bread. Despite the flavor profile, this drink is not overly sweet.

Bramble Woods Red Berry Bold

A medium-bodied wine with notes of herbs and red berries that make it incredibly versatile and perfect for pairing with everything from red meat to Maztican food.

Varfogar's Sweet Vermouth

A fortified, aromatic wine made sweet with locally sourced botanicals. This particular liqueur is served neat, over ice, and with a sliver of orange peel for a zing of summertime citrus flavor.