Ebon's Culinary Delights

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Ebonstar

Ebon's Culinary Delights

Post by Ebonstar » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:19 pm

The aromas of spices and roasting meats leak from multiple ovens down old halls and fill a larger room where old dwarves sit content in their ales and tales of past ages. When the doors open for those moving in and out, there is a subtle change in the atmosphere, no more dirty tables piled with dishes or bones from meals past.

Shining tabletops, and bartops meet the eyes as Hesta cleans glassware with a sparkle in her eye. Horry sets up the hotboxes behind the backbar filled with the new House Special of Spiced Bison Steak with all the Trimmings.

A baby water elemental rides a mop handle enjoying himself while mopping the hardwood floors, in the hands of a Black Haired Woman before she goes and checks on everything cooking in the huge kitchen, all ovens full of succulent meats and pastries. Pots of simmering sauces bubble and slowly create the flavors known the Isle over.

Lists hang from the walls of catering orders pending, and vendors with various meats and seafoods scheduled to arrive.

The day has come, all paperwork signed and sealed. The Transfer complete and a new time is upon an old staple of Cordor.

Tables are now set, Coffee and Teas carefully stocked beans and leaves in well marked containers along the bar. Garlics and Peppers hang drying on hooks giving their hints of flavor to the air. The hearty fire burns bright in the Hearth, New Candles in the overhead fixtures. Rooms clean and welcoming to all.

Ebon looks over everything once more, checking temperatures and simmering fires before stepping out of the kitchen once again and going to open the main door with a wooden sign under her arm before placing it on the post outside.

Walking into the gates and seeing people huddled over the firepit, she makes her proudest annoucement ever in her short 26 years.

"Suppertime, Suppertime! Come one Come all to fill your bellies. Ebon's Tavern and Grille in the Nomad is open!"
Yes I can sign