Diary of Dreams [Liberty]

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams [Liberty]

Post by Talvenlapsi » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:10 am

Entry 1
For very long I have been struggling with wicked dreams, and this is my entry number 1, trying to figure them out.
I woke up after travelling so far. So far! I'm sure the frozen hellscape never ended. It could've weeks, hell, even months of walking.

Just walking through. Everything was frozen. The frozen spires, frozen spikes with corpses. Skeletons, bodies of humanoids and animals all alike, preserved in the frozen hell.
Then they started bleeding. I could almost feel the iron appear in the frozen air. I could almost taste it.
And they bled. They bled untill it was but a sea of red. And I was drowning..

Then I woke up.
Last edited by Talvenlapsi on Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need the Dark in order to show the Light.
- Left the Isle: Sabre Brightburst, Liberty, Lila Havenfall, Lillaniarin Dragonsbane, Avidelra Aza'Athreen, Hexflaerin Amav'fer, Eclipse Silverbane

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams: Entry 2

Post by Talvenlapsi » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:56 pm

Entry 2
This one was even worse than yesterday. I saw the same area, the frozen hellscape, but it was left bloody after my last nights sea of red. It was melting. The corpses were putrid, the surroundings were nothing but melting red ice, and every step I took soudned disgusting, in the slush.

I saw bodies, slowly moving with the melting ice, and the spirals that used to hold them up in their preserved death state, were nothing but a faint memory.
Mangled bodies, most of them in gruesome stages of decomposition. And yet, I kept walking. Untill I, eventually, arrived somewhere.
A crossroad. Crossroad that had a sign. I'm unsure how the sign was there, but a crudely made wooden sign stood there, pointing to both directions. One had writing I could not read, and the other read, simply, "home".

I followed the sign. And then I woke up.
- Left the Isle: Sabre Brightburst, Liberty, Lila Havenfall, Lillaniarin Dragonsbane, Avidelra Aza'Athreen, Hexflaerin Amav'fer, Eclipse Silverbane

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams: Entry 3

Post by Talvenlapsi » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:19 am

Entry 3
Again, I was in the same place. It started differently, again - all of the ice was nearly melted. It was just bloody mess of slush, composed of melted ice, blood, and bits and pieces of the rotting bodies. What a putrid, disgusting sight and feeling it was to walk through.
But this time, it was faster. Because I knew where the crossroads were. I was able to find the sign again - still the same. Rotting, slowly decaying wooden sign, crude letters, "Home", and unknown language.

I followed the path to "Home". The area quickly started changing, but I'm not sure if it was for better or worse.
The path changed, quickly, and when I looked back.. It was just the road, and nothing around it. Emptiness. It ended into nothingness, back there - making it feel like I had walked for years.
I continued. And I finally saw something, in the distance. I was walking in the emptiness for so long, it felt like eternity.

Then I saw it. Them- a person. Figure. I started running - I ran, I got closer -
And then I woke up.

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams: Entry 4

Post by Talvenlapsi » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:05 am

Entry 4
Today, I started from the crossroads. And started walking the empty road home.
I saw the figure far ahead. I ran - I ran so fast. It felt like everything I needed to have, to stay sane.
I stumbled, just before I reached the figure.

I reached for it, and it turned to ash. Wind blew some of it towards my hands, just ash. I tried to squeezes some of it into my fists, but it just slipped past my fingers. I just stared at the ground, with the circle of ash and dust now ahead of me.

I could taste the iron again. And then I woke up.

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams: Entry 5

Post by Talvenlapsi » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:37 pm

Entry 5
I grasped on the ashes, as they landed on my lap. Knelt down on the ground, I could feel the surface of the bloody ocean rising under me again.
It crept up my knees, drowning the ashes in the red liquid. Frozen, unable to move a muscle, I couldn't but watch it slowly reach up. Soon, I was suffocating.

I looked up, I was in the bottom of the red sea. So deep, not a single ray of light could reach me. I barely was able to see anything, and I couldn't breathe. Slowly, it all started to fade, as I inhaled the thick liquid to my lungs.

I could taste the iron. Then it all went black.
And I woke up.

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams: Entry 6

Post by Talvenlapsi » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:50 pm

Entry 6
I opened my eyes. It was dark. The pain of drawing in breath struct me. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't see.
I couldn't feel much. I was just stuck in the dark. I could move, barely, but it was almost like hitting a wall every single time. I tried to scream. No sound came out- i was suffocating. I tried to scream for help. I reached out, trying to scratch the walls that were closing around me.

I was just about to fade..
And then the bright light blinded me again.
And I woke up to another nightmare.

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams: Entry 7

Post by Talvenlapsi » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:45 pm

Entry 7
Wrapping around my neck, I felt the rope tighten. It kept getting worse, but only to a point where I was, barely, with a great effort, to draw a breath. But every breath was burning in my throat.
The rope was coiled tight, but it wasn't held on by anything. I just felt it, around my neck, hanging down loosely on my back.
I heard words, whispered, words I could not understand. It was guttural, rough language, spoken with a tone of hatred.

I still felt at peace.
And then I woke up, with my heart racing, and I wanted to scream.

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams: Entry 8

Post by Talvenlapsi » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:39 pm

Entry 8

They were screaming. I was in the dark, and everyone was screaming around me. I didn't understand everything, not even half, but I knew they were screaming at me.
"Murderer", "Demon" -.. Few other words I don't want to even write to my memory. They were screaming, even if I didn't see their faces.

It was ear-shattering noise. It just kept getting louder.
It was painful. I felt their words tearing me apart. I knew they weren't wrong - the words were like nails upon my skin still. Even though I knew.. I screamed for them to stop.

And they did. Everything went silent.
Everything was dark, silent, and I was alone. I felt tears in my eyes.

And then I woke up.

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams: Entry 9

Post by Talvenlapsi » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:57 pm

Entry 9

For once, I wasn't sure if it was truely a nightmare. She was beautiful sight, but it was burning. The light she was radiating, it was painful to me. Searing, it felt like it was scraping my skin.
It made me want to scream. I couldn't hold my eyes open properly. But I wanted to look at her.

I closed my eyes..
And she was gone. The light, even if it hurt, it was warm. Comforting. And now - it was gone. Nothing was left behind, but a pile of ash.
And I woke up..

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams: Entry 10

Post by Talvenlapsi » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:49 pm

Entry 10

I was walking on a field. Bare foot, I could feel the grass beneath. The flowers, the fresh, morning misted grass. It was pleasant feeling, watching the meadow bloom to life around me.
It felt calm. Light wind blowing past, and crows creaking above.
Slowly, the meadow turned to forest. Thick forest with few rays of sun casting down between the leaves.

But it wasn't all so pleasant, I soon noticed. What had been pleasant dream for long time, seemed now to be slowly turning into something else.

I could see the bodies hanging from the trees. When I looked down, I was walking on the grass still.. But grass, woodland filled with bones of the deceased, cracking underneath my steps.
I stopped. Looking ahead, I saw something moving inbetween the trees.

It was running towards me. Closing the distance, very fast. I only got brief gaze to it's true form, a large, shadowed, horned creature..

And then I woke up.

Talvenlapsi

Diary of Dreams: Entry 11

Post by Talvenlapsi » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:56 pm

Entry 11

The same dream repeated fifth night in a row. I was running, in a maze. It was dark, foggy, and the air was heavy. It was hard to breathe in, feeling like I was inhaling a heavy gas.

Every time I looked back, I saw the creature following. Dark, covered in shadows, I couldn't make it's form out. But it was large. And it was chasing me.

With speed I couldn't quite match, stumbling on my steps. I saw it coming closer, it's giant jaws opening, as the sharp fangs started to wrap around me..

They closed.
And I woke up.